Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $66.67
from $51.29
from $350.00
More Info
All reviews black history amazing tour african americans wealth of knowledge civil rights company driver van attractions
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2018

This was a very amazing tour. Our guide, Mr. Omar, took us all over the city, even to places we weren't expecting to go. His knowledge of Atlanta was mind boggling. I don't know how he was able to retain, remember and recall all the factual information he provided. He answered every question we asked and then some. Amazingly, he didn't sound like a recording; simply spouting out facts and figures. He was very personable, entertaining and he and my wife talked like they were old school chums. They laugh and talked the whole time. My wife asked a lot of questions and each time Mr. Omar answered back with a smile and without hesitation. I am was very appreciative of how Mr. Omar tried to pull me into the conversation, however; I'm the quite one, and I was busy sitting in the back, listening, seeing the sights and taking pictures. Coming to Atlanta was in my bucket list and we are glad Mr. Omar made the experience truly remember able. When we gat back to the hotel we told our friend about him and passed out his business cards.

The hotel, Hyatt Regency, was awesome.

Date of experience: August 2018
Omogbemi A, Manager at Roundabout Atlanta Tours & Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Thank you Mr. Donald, it was a pleasure showing off the city. Wonderful experience!

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

I just completed my tour, with Omar as my guide. He was so knowledgeable and friendly, it was truly a treat. A must when you visit this great city.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Omar was amazing he knew Atlanta's history and he was very friendly and funny and very accommodating if you have any mobility issues. I would highly recommend this tour if you are looking for a lot of history in a short time frame. Thanks Omar

N. WILSON

Date of experience: August 2018
Omogbemi A, Manager at Roundabout Atlanta Tours & Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Awww thanks so much Nikiesha! It was my pleasure serving you and your family.

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Amazing black history tour, Omar knew Atlanta very well. He was also very nice and seem to care about his customers. I would recommend this tour for anyone that is interested in black history facts in Atlanta, he was simply amazing!!

Date of experience: July 2018
OmogbemiA, Manager at Roundabout Atlanta Tours & Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2019

It was our pleasure serving you Ms White. Thank you for taking time for a great review on us.

Reviewed July 25, 2018

My family members can be a tough crowd, but thanks to Rondabout Atlanta Tours and Transportation the reunion was a huge sucess! The professionalism of this company was immediately apparent as they arrived early, and the bus was beyond clean and comfortable. Omar (Tour Guide) and Henry (Driver) were amazing!! Omar is the best tour guide ever. He is not a native of Atlanta, but knows the city and every nook and cranny as if he was born and raised here. We toured Tyler Perry studios, the old Braves Stadium and the Olympic Torch and many of the neighborhoods unique to African Americans. I've lived in Atlanta for 26 years and learned about Atlanta like never before. He accomodated us tremendously since we had a lot of elders and was both courteous and kind. He also recommended a nice restaurant for us to enjoy. We had just as much fun while on the bus than when were we off! We played games, had great music in the background and it felt like Omar and Henry were a part of the family. I am still receiving phone calls from my family praising every aspect of the tour . You cannot go wrong with this company.

Date of experience: July 2018