Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Family reunion tour

Per my family, it was awesome, they loved Omar and the knowledge he had. The tour was great! The... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 4 days ago
BoardingPass187498
Lots of fun

This was an outing for 10 of us going to a concert. Omar was right on time, friendly, and... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Alpione
Alpharetta, Georgia

Recommended experiences in and around Atlanta
from $36.00
from $35.00
from $43.51
Atlanta CityPASS
91 Reviews
from $82.68
More Info
All reviews stone mountain african american history highly recommend this tour great tour driver company facts knowledge stops
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

I just completed my tour, with Omar as my guide. He was so knowledgeable and friendly, it was truly a treat. A must when you visit this great city.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Omar was amazing he knew Atlanta's history and he was very friendly and funny and very accommodating if you have any mobility issues. I would highly recommend this tour if you are looking for a lot of history in a short time frame. Thanks Omar

N. WILSON

Date of experience: August 2018
Omogbemi A, Manager at Roundabout Atlanta Tours & Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Awww thanks so much Nikiesha! It was my pleasure serving you and your family.

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Amazing black history tour, Omar knew Atlanta very well. He was also very nice and seem to care about his customers. I would recommend this tour for anyone that is interested in black history facts in Atlanta, he was simply amazing!!

Reviewed July 25, 2018

My family members can be a tough crowd, but thanks to Rondabout Atlanta Tours and Transportation the reunion was a huge sucess! The professionalism of this company was immediately apparent as they arrived early, and the bus was beyond clean and comfortable. Omar (Tour Guide) and Henry (Driver) were amazing!! Omar is the best tour guide ever. He is not a native of Atlanta, but knows the city and every nook and cranny as if he was born and raised here. We toured Tyler Perry studios, the old Braves Stadium and the Olympic Torch and many of the neighborhoods unique to African Americans. I've lived in Atlanta for 26 years and learned about Atlanta like never before. He accomodated us tremendously since we had a lot of elders and was both courteous and kind. He also recommended a nice restaurant for us to enjoy. We had just as much fun while on the bus than when were we off! We played games, had great music in the background and it felt like Omar and Henry were a part of the family. I am still receiving phone calls from my family praising every aspect of the tour . You cannot go wrong with this company.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

Professional, prompt, fun, and knowledgeable! They arrived on time. He knew his history. The bus was immaculate. And we laughed and had fun with the guide. Someone said "tip"...and he deserved it! We will definitely use this service again!