Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $66.67
from $51.29
from $350.00
More Info
All reviews black history amazing tour african americans wealth of knowledge civil rights company driver van attractions
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2018

My family members can be a tough crowd, but thanks to Rondabout Atlanta Tours and Transportation the reunion was a huge sucess! The professionalism of this company was immediately apparent as they arrived early, and the bus was beyond clean and comfortable. Omar (Tour Guide) and Henry (Driver) were amazing!! Omar is the best tour guide ever. He is not a native of Atlanta, but knows the city and every nook and cranny as if he was born and raised here. We toured Tyler Perry studios, the old Braves Stadium and the Olympic Torch and many of the neighborhoods unique to African Americans. I've lived in Atlanta for 26 years and learned about Atlanta like never before. He accomodated us tremendously since we had a lot of elders and was both courteous and kind. He also recommended a nice restaurant for us to enjoy. We had just as much fun while on the bus than when were we off! We played games, had great music in the background and it felt like Omar and Henry were a part of the family. I am still receiving phone calls from my family praising every aspect of the tour . You cannot go wrong with this company.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 24, 2018

Professional, prompt, fun, and knowledgeable! They arrived on time. He knew his history. The bus was immaculate. And we laughed and had fun with the guide. Someone said "tip"...and he deserved it! We will definitely use this service again!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 17, 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our tour and the flexibility to spend more time at some stops and not others
Wonderful experience of Atlanta

Date of experience: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Omogbemi A, Manager at Roundabout Atlanta Tours & Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Absolute great experience Judy! We Thank and appreciate you for allowing us to be your host of the city.

Reviewed April 12, 2018

This was a great way to see Atlanta and to learn some history about GA. Although we had booked the trip on the computer and were to be picked up at Lennox mall at 9:30 am. the driver showed up with no makings or identification on the limo and after a search, came up with a business card. We were cautious about getting into a dark limo without some id. He was a super guide and we ended up having a great time. He was totally knowledgeable about Atlanta and it's history. I live in Marietta and was hosting my friend and her two teenagers from London and we all loved the tour. There was so much I learned about the city and he gave us endless information about every stop we made. The young girls loved the Martin Luther King stop and went back to school to do a report on Dr. King. He had water and candy in the back seat for us and gave us plenty of time at the stops. I will make this tour again when I have out of town guests as I won't mind seeing it again.
Joy Mathews

Date of experience: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Omogbemi A, Manager at Roundabout Atlanta Tours & Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2018

Thank you for an incredible experience and for the kind review Joy. Looking forward to hopefully see you again in the future. Thanks again and Be blessed!

Reviewed March 5, 2018

My daughter and I decided to take the Stone Mountain Tour so we wouldn't have to drive. Omar picked us up at our hotel and gave us a thorough tour of the Stone Mountain area. He really listened to what we wanted to see and gave us some ideas of other things we could do in Atlanta. He even dropped us off at another location when we told him what we were going to do next.

Date of experience: March 2018
Omogbemi A, Owner at Roundabout Atlanta Tours & Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Thank you Pamela! It was pleasure serving you and I really enjoyed talking with you and your daughter. Thanks again!