Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Family reunion tour

Per my family, it was awesome, they loved Omar and the knowledge he had. The tour was great! The... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
BoardingPass187498
Lots of fun

This was an outing for 10 of us going to a concert. Omar was right on time, friendly, and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Alpione
Alpharetta, Georgia

Recommended experiences in and around Atlanta
from $36.00
from $35.00
from $43.51
Atlanta CityPASS
91 Reviews
from $82.68
More Info
All reviews stone mountain african american history highly recommend this tour great tour driver company facts knowledge stops
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our tour and the flexibility to spend more time at some stops and not others
Wonderful experience of Atlanta

Date of experience: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Omogbemi A, Manager at Roundabout Atlanta Tours & Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Absolute great experience Judy! We Thank and appreciate you for allowing us to be your host of the city.

Reviewed April 12, 2018

This was a great way to see Atlanta and to learn some history about GA. Although we had booked the trip on the computer and were to be picked up at Lennox mall at 9:30 am. the driver showed up with no makings or identification on the limo and after a search, came up with a business card. We were cautious about getting into a dark limo without some id. He was a super guide and we ended up having a great time. He was totally knowledgeable about Atlanta and it's history. I live in Marietta and was hosting my friend and her two teenagers from London and we all loved the tour. There was so much I learned about the city and he gave us endless information about every stop we made. The young girls loved the Martin Luther King stop and went back to school to do a report on Dr. King. He had water and candy in the back seat for us and gave us plenty of time at the stops. I will make this tour again when I have out of town guests as I won't mind seeing it again.
Joy Mathews

Date of experience: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Omogbemi A, Manager at Roundabout Atlanta Tours & Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2018

Thank you for an incredible experience and for the kind review Joy. Looking forward to hopefully see you again in the future. Thanks again and Be blessed!

Reviewed March 5, 2018

My daughter and I decided to take the Stone Mountain Tour so we wouldn't have to drive. Omar picked us up at our hotel and gave us a thorough tour of the Stone Mountain area. He really listened to what we wanted to see and gave us some ideas of other things we could do in Atlanta. He even dropped us off at another location when we told him what we were going to do next.

Date of experience: March 2018
Omogbemi A, Owner at Roundabout Atlanta Tours & Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Thank you Pamela! It was pleasure serving you and I really enjoyed talking with you and your daughter. Thanks again!

Reviewed November 14, 2017

I needed shuttles on our wedding day for my party as well as some guests. Omar came right on time, had a great playlist and helpful attitude. He was right on time for each trip we needed. Thank you for helping make my big day go so smoothly!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed October 6, 2017

Although the executives' plane got delayed and the tour never happened, Omar was wonderful. He quoted a rate that was competitive and his main focus was building relationships and having us contact Roundabout Atlanta Tours & Transportation whenever a need arises for a driver and van. Awesome service.

Date of experience: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Omogbemi A, Manager at Roundabout Atlanta Tours & Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

It was more than delight talking to you Ms Cheryl. Thank you so much for your business!