“Trip to Suntrust Park Go Braves”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Ranked #346 of 4,417 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We got to the Yard House around 5:00 and maybe waited 10 minutes and I’m glad we did! It was yummy! Two of us got the Lobster and Shrimp Agnolotti and it was delicious and I got the Garlic Noodles and Seafood and it was delicious and my husband’s cheeseburger was great! You can actually scroll through and see pictures of everything the menu with this machine that is on your table. Our waitress was wonderful her name was Taylor M. She was friendly and on the ball. One other thing, as I walked in the Ball park i looked at the concession prices and they were the same. Overall a great experience and we were celebrating our daughters 23rd birthday so we were thankful it was a great evening.

Reviewed June 18, 2019

We were there twice over a period of two days, both after a Braves game. MJ, the bartender was great, very professional and knowledgeable about the over 100 beers on tap. We enjoyed watching the end of the Stanley Cup and had some bar food. They have specials for happy food, a few times during the day. Three minutes from the Ball Park.

Reviewed June 8, 2019

Love the atmosphere at the Yard House. Vibrant. Love the new pay at the table options. However, my dish was not as expected. Ordered bbq chicken salad. Sounds pretty standard but was hot as hell spice wise. DId not expect that at all and I love spice. It was hard to eat. WHY ADD KALE ??? long leafs hard to eat. Just not good to me. Two salads just water abotu $37.00 at lunch. Seems high to me.

Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

The service was very slow. We went before the Braves around 2 for lunch and after the game around 10 for snacks. The service was slow both times and the restaurant wasnt too busy. The food was just ok, nothing we have raved about to friends. The dessert trio was pretty good, the kids liked the options.

Reviewed June 1, 2019

Excellent food quality and portion size. Wait staff was good. Try the chicken nachos supreme appetizer.

Date of visit: May 2019

Been to Yard House? Share your experiences!