TripAdvisor

Reserve a Table
Wed, 10/23
8:00 PM
Ranked #431 of 4,487 Restaurants in Atlanta
Description: Longleaf, a two-level contemporary glass structure nestled next to Gardenhouse in the heart of the Garden, offers full-service dining, a grab-and-go cafe, and a flexible space for educational programs, private rentals and special events. Inside, guests enjoy commanding views of the Anne Cox Chambers Southern Seasons Garden and Levy Parterre, while from the rooftop terrace they drink in the beauty of Storza Woods, Alston Overlook and the Atlanta skyline beyond. Regardless of table, all will be treated to a savory menu by Paolini. The restaurant’s new name is inspired by the longleaf pine, the resilient evergreen conifer indigenous to Georgia and the Southeast and a focus of significant conservation efforts.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant is a bit noisy when crowded but has lovely views of the surrounding gardens, attentive and polite wait staff, and outstanding vegetarian options. I ordered the vegetable plate and loved the variety offered and style of presentation. It included fried squash blossoms, okra, asparagus, etc. I’d definitely return just for this!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (67)

Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

After 3 hours of enjoying the botanical garden we were ready for lunch. We were seated quickly and our drinks brought right out. We had cheeseburgers, fries, salads and a BLT. All were tasty. The salads were the best-so fresh I am sure they came from the garden that morning. Be sure to order a salad. Recommend highly.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 22, 2019

It is conveniently located inside the garden to grab a bite when you are hungry. This not the place to go to look for healthy options, it is the typical fast food fare with a strong kid food friendly appeal.
It's not the worst; when you are hungry you will appreciate that it's there.
If I have hungry little ones with me, I'd go there; if I'm with other adults, I may stop for a sandwich and a glass of wine but, more than likely I would go to a restaurant outside of the garden.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed July 20, 2019

I have visited the Botanical Gardens several times over the years but never stopped at this restaurant. So after walking around the gardens on a very warm day we decided to stop here for a little refreshment. The air conditioning with a cold drink was what we needed. We ordered a cheese plate appetizer since we did not want a big lunch. There were plenty of tables and we were seated right away. There is also a small cafe located nearby.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 20, 2019

I am a member of the Garden but in all my visits I have never eaten here until this visit. We always have visited some of the other nice places to eat in Atlanta. My grandson wanted to eat here because after 2 and a half hours of touring the gardens and playing in the children's area, he was starving. We all had water since it was so hot and we probably had not had enough water all morning. The children had grilled cheese and french fries which only had a charge of five dollars each. The were so hungry that I also ordered rolls and stuffed squash blossoms. My daughter had a sandwich and I had the quiche. We all enjoyed our lunch very much and didn't leave a crumb! We will definitely visit again!

Date of visit: July 2019