“My favorite taco place in atlanta”
Review of Tin Lizzy's

Tin Lizzy's
Ranked #283 of 3,988 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: FlexMex cuisine combined with awesome margaritas, great beer selections, and a "friends serving friends" atmosphere! What is FlexMex? A cuisine that resembles Tex-Mex but is comprised of and influenced by many cultures. It is an attitude or experience that evokes a feeling of belonging and pure awesomeness. Tacos. Margaritas. Friends. What else can we get for you?
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The variety and quality of meats, sauces, flavors makes choosing which taco you want today a very difficult decision. But no problem, you can just come back next weekend. Fun casual atmosphere. Great margaritas, fabulous guacamole- this guacom ole made me decide to try my hand at making it.

There are newer reviews for Tin Lizzy's

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I had dinner at Tin Lizzy's. It was good food for the price. The food arrived a bit on the cold side, but other than that was very tasty.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

HIGHLY recommend. Great prices, great menu, great food. Ala Carte tacos mad so many different ways you'll need to go back again and again to try them! Our "staple" is the Super Greek - absolutely fabulous - and then something new each time. I had the spicy tilapia that was not only healthy, but delicious! The kids' menu has a peanut butter and jelly quesadilla served with a huge dollop of whipped cream - my daughter eats each and every bite, no complaints!

We've been to the Grant Park location twice, parking is a bit of a chore (we park in the public lot in front of the Oakland Cemetery) and it's nerve-racking at night since the neighborhood seems a bit dicey, but worth the risk! The midtown location was convenient to our hotel, a short walk around the corner. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

This place was AWESOME. Amazing Salsa, friendly staff, not too loud, cool atmosphere / decor. Food was great. I recommend the grilled shrimp tacos. Grilled fish tacos leave something to be desired.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Loved this restaurant. The chips, queso and guac were great, the salsa didn't seem homemade, but it was still good. I had the BBQ Chicken with Goat Cheese Salad that was great and my husband had tacos that he liked. Oh, the Sneaky Marg was great too, and low calorie! We also liked the cozy atmosphere.When we are in the area again we will be back.