“Best Salsa EVER!!”

Tin Lizzy's
Ranked #282 of 3,929 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar, Southwestern
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: FlexMex cuisine combined with awesome margaritas, great beer selections, and a "friends serving friends" atmosphere! What is FlexMex? A cuisine that resembles Tex-Mex but is comprised of and influenced by many cultures. It is an attitude or experience that evokes a feeling of belonging and pure awesomeness. Tacos. Margaritas. Friends. What else can we get for you?
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“Best Salsa EVER!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

This place was AWESOME. Amazing Salsa, friendly staff, not too loud, cool atmosphere / decor. Food was great. I recommend the grilled shrimp tacos. Grilled fish tacos leave something to be desired.

Visited February 2013

Fayetteville, GA
“Yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

Loved this restaurant. The chips, queso and guac were great, the salsa didn't seem homemade, but it was still good. I had the BBQ Chicken with Goat Cheese Salad that was great and my husband had tacos that he liked. Oh, the Sneaky Marg was great too, and low calorie! We also liked the cozy atmosphere.When we are in the area again we will be back.

• Visited January 2013
georgia
“You won't believe the variety”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

This place is all about Tacos and you will really be pleased by the variety of tacos to choose from. I'm not even a big taco fan but have to give it to Tin Lizzy's for convincing me that even I could be satisfied here. This isn't a 5 star restaurant but what they do here deserves a 5 for other reasons. The service was great. Our server, Greg, took our somewhat detailed order without writing it down and got it 100% correct. The prices were reasonable and everyone in our group enjoyed their menu selections. We ordered Korean BBQ Pork Taco, Fish Taco, Southern Comfort Taco, Corn Dogs, and a Build your own half salad which was a large in my opinion. We also opted to begin with the Tres Amigo dip & chip appetizer which was great. We were there for a Sunday lunch and it wasn't crowded - our service was super fast. Very comfy eatery and I recommend it highly.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great place to hang out with friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

Tin Lizzy's....good food, decent prices, great atmosphere to hang out with friends. Oh yeah and great drinks!

• Visited July 2012
Italy
“Big menu, great tacos, across from Wingate.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

Tin Lizzy has a large menu with about 20 or more different varieties of tacos in addition to round of other stuff. I had the Korean BBQ taco, a steak ranchero taco, a grilled tilapia taco and guacamole dip. Everything tasted fresh and the portions were decent. Service was great in the outside dining area. There are big screen tv's, a bar area and indoor and outdoor seating. I believe they are open pretty late as well. I'd come back.

• Visited November 2012