“Quite possibly the best dining experience I've ever experienced.”
Review of Bacchanalia

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: between Huff Road & 14th Street
Wilmington NC
“Quite possibly the best dining experience I've ever experienced.”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Wonderful food and atmosphere. Menu is 5 course meal at a fixed price per person and was pricey but worth a trip for that special occasion. Each course has 4 or 5 options so plenty to choose from. Service was very good and food was delicious. Would recommend to anyone visting Atlanta for a special dinner.

• Korean first
Calgary, Canada
“I found the menu confusing, but the food very good”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I am a foodie. I like high end restaurants. But I am a picky eater.

I found the menu very confusing. There are 5 courses, and at a set price. This didn't bother me. What I could not tell though is exactly what I would be eating. The first column has the food item and in Italic, the recommended wine to go with that specific food item. I have never seen this at any restaurant before. It is not like the item that you are reading is called i.e. Atlantic Crab Cake - bolded, and then telling you what is in the crab cake or what comes with it.

I read all columns, figured out that the 4th column was all cheese items. I dislike cheese due to 8th grade teacher. I advised this to the server, and he was able to suggest a item that was great in the end,

So, if you are a picky eater or have food items that you dislike, mention it to the server and they will try and give you other options that you might like.

For me, each course was a crap shoot. I didn't remember what I ordered or know if I would like it or not. But in the end it was a enjoyable evening.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Not as good a their name gets credit for”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Have been there 3 times. All times food was over salted and even after commenting the next courses came out that way. While it is decent, there are many much better in Atlanta. Eugene for example is much better

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Akd0c
leeds
“Romantic evening”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The food here was delicious, great unusual combinations. The cheese salad course was fabulous. I had a quail scotch egg that I could have eaten again and again.
My only warning is the restaurant is very dark, if you have eyesight problems reading the menu, and seeing the food can be difficult. they do offer torches but not really what you want when having a romantic evening.
I have to say the service was fantastic. Unpretentious very helpful and superbly swift.

1 Thank highstandardsleeds
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Presentation isn't Everything”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

As indicated in other reviews the menu is price fixe for a 5 course meal supplemented by a couple of tasting interludes provided the chef. Portions are all small, and the presentation is impeccable. Most of the dishes are interesting and delicious but not memorable.

Service was excellent and the ambience was quite nice.