Atlanta SightSeeing Bus Tours

from $69.99
More Info
from $99.99
More Info
All reviews great tour musical interludes fourth ward booked this tour wonderful driver wealth of knowledge ponce city market krog street market king center inman park martin luther king food court civil rights corey harmonica overview cnn
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The 5 hours flew by. The tour guy was very informative & fun! Learned a lot about Martin Luther King at the King Center, loved Ponce Market and had a really nice day!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked this tour online from Australia as first time travellers to the USA. So glad we booked this tour. Our tour guide Mary is an absolute gem and a real character with a wicked since of humour. Her narrative of all the sights as we toured Atlanta was amazing and at times she had the group in fits of laughter. Very knowledgeable about all things related to Atlanta. It was such a great experience. Enjoyed ourselves immensely with Mary, and our driver Jay who is a great guy. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Atlanta. (Try and ask for the tour that Mary hosts, you won’t regret it.)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I definitely recommend this tour of Atlanta! Stuart and Don were a great duo and entertained us throughout the 5 hour tour. Some say the tour could be shorter, but I think it could be longer so I guess 5 hours is perfect! We saw things we never would have found if it weren't for this tour, including Ponce City Market, the Beltline, and GORGEOUS $10 million+ dollar homes. So glad this was a part of our first time in Atlanta. What keeps me from giving it 5 stars are the numerous, over indulgent, references to alcohol, and the difficulty in finding the start off point. Signage placed at the meet up place would have been very helpful.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a great tour for ATL 1st timers. Our bus driver, Stuart was funny and guide, Mary was friendly. They were both knowledgeable about ATL's history and we had a great time!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I came expecting the normal city tour stopping at a few historic sites such as the Martin Luther King Jnr area. I did not expect two stops at what were glorified food halls or a walk down a path. The driver Stuart was brilliant often reminding the guide of things to talk about. Was not good value for money. Probably the least enjoyable city tour I have been on.

2  Thank PHE22