Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Best ever!

First, I looked online and left a question/ comment about coming and said that we (my teenager and... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
909victoriah
Dublin, Georgia
via mobile
Great show and great evening!

I brought my wife to this magic show for a date night. It turned out to be a fantastic evening. The... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
TheRoomReporter
Smyrna, Georgia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Atlanta
from $33.79
from $18.51
Atlanta CityPASS
112 Reviews
from $82.68
from $66.67
More Info
All reviews peter morrison pre show slight of hand table side audience participation embassy suites talented magician all ages stage presence family friendly show met peter great for date night intimate theatre great magic tricks peachtree city cocktail hour great family entertainment
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020

Lets start with my flight into Atlanta getting there too late...they graciously moved my tickets to the next weekend because of my special situation. Who does that these days? Right...only people dedicated to their customers and craft. The show...intimate atmosphere, engaging, awesome and certainly worth the minimal effort (valet parking at the hotel makes it easy).

Not a last thing to do in Atlanta...certainly a first thing to do in Atlanta!

Reviewed January 13, 2020

My husband and I very much enjoyed the show. It is a very small theater, so you are up close to the action. I especially liked the rings, but had many "how did he do that?" moments with the "mental" tricks. The only reason our experience wasn't a 5-dot was that due to weather, it was not a full theater. Not his fault. Just would have been more fun with more people in the audience.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Peter’s show is an absolute delight. Great for a date night in Atlanta, this is definitely a unique one of a kind experience. I’d highly recommend this to anyone looking for an activity in Atlanta!

Reviewed December 23, 2019 via mobile

It was a treat to see a magic show in such a small venue. Pay the few extra $$ for front row seats. His slight of
hand/close up magic is exceptional.
There is a “Ruth Chris” partnership where if you eat dinner there, he comes to do table side magic. Skip this, unless you just like overpaying for an
“average steak.” Instead, show up early for the show and wait in the atrium area of the hotel. Peter spent a great deal of time there, engaging his guests and performing close up magic.
This is a family friendly show, yet appeals to adults/teens as well.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 20, 2019

A wonderful experience. Peter was very entertaining; great magic and comedy and he has a way with the audience that makes you feel like he is performing for friends. The intimate nature brings the magic right to you. I have seen hundreds of magic shows in my lifetime and Peter is up there with some of the best. I actually heard gasps from the audience after every revelation.
I have been a performer and builder of magic for over 50 years and can highly recommend Peter's show to anyone that wants a fun-filled evening for the entire family.

Date of experience: December 2019