“Good for Foodies and Everyone”
Review of 4th & Swift Restaurant - CLOSED

4th & Swift Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Old Fourth Ward
Cross street: Glen Iris
Description: Adjacent to the Historic Fourth Ward Park and Ponce City Market, 4th & Swift is re-defining the restaurant experience with their take on Modern American Cuisine and Southern charm.With a focus on regional and seasonal sourcing, 4th & Swift offers both a daily changing Market Menu and a Seasonal Menu, complemented by award-winning Wine, Beer and Cocktail Menus.
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Have dined here 3-4 times and have never been disappointed. The service, food and wine are excellent. We were expertly guided to an outstanding merlot that paired well with our main meals. We have never felt rushed so the table can be turned. The only slight issue is that the place can be a little noisy. Great for couples, small groups of friends or families with adult children. I wouldn't bring small kids.

There are newer reviews for 4th & Swift Restaurant

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I was taken to 4th & Swift with a promise of something special. I was not disappointed. Love the ambience of a recycled dairy processing plant. The service was delightful and very informative. The menu was very creative and the food was no less so. The five of us sampled three delightful desserts. One of the few restaurants that serve Albarino white wine from northwest Spain - one of my favorites. But there was also a superb Australian shiraz to follow it. All in all a very memorable dining experience. I am not a frequent visitor to Atlanta, but it is hard for me to believe that there are really 100 better restaurants in Atlanta. I will be making a regular pilgrimage to 4th & Swift on future visits.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We went here for my wife's birthday. We started with the brussell sprouts and octopus appetizers both were excellent. The duck was cooked perfectly and so was the osso bucco. The waitress was very attentive and helpful with all our choices. The have a very nice wine list as well. Make sure you save room for dessert. The sticky toffee pudding was fantastic. Looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

My husband took me to 4th and Swift for my 30th birthday and I was a little nervous that he picked something. I was so wonderfully surprised. For starters, this was the best service I have received out in Atlanta in a long time. The waitress was helpful and pleasant. The atmosphere was perfect for a nice evening out and was not too loud. I was pleased with the wine list and prices, and even more pleased with the food. My duck breast was cooked perfectly and so was my husband's pork.

We shared the sticky toffee pudding for dessert and the only thing I regret is not getting one all for myself. We will certainly be back here again and will recommend it to friends.

1  Thank akhdaniel
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We've been to this restaurant twice now. On both occasions the meals have been excellent and the service has been perfect. The atmosphere is very pleasant and it's not too loud like so many Atlanta restaurants. They have a great wine list with good prices. On our last visit the highlights included a brussel sprouts salad, parsnip soup and crab fritters for starters, an outstanding pan-roasted grouper main course, and heavenly desserts including a caramel almond cheesecake and a chocolate semifreddo. It was the best meal we've had in Atlanta since our last visit to this restaurant!

1  Thank R A