“Convenient and good food”
Review of China Sun Express

China Sun Express
Ranked #2,075 of 4,416 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for dinner while attending a convention at the Galleria center. There are only 2 restaurants left in this food court, and the Subway had already closed for the day. We had the $7.99 special with an entree, egg roll, rice and drink. The food was hot and tasty. We appreciate this restaurant being open.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2017

My Diet Coke was flat and mixed improperly, and my spicy chicken wasn't all that spicy. Furthermore, the green peppers in it were quite stale. To top it off, they'll charge you $1 for a refill (my daughter wanted more root beer). But I enjoyed the Chinese decorations, including the waving cat, and hearing the staffers shout at each other in Chinese. And it certainly had faster service than the Subway, were my wife and other daughter went.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed September 23, 2016

I had the opportunity to eat here today during lunch. There were a few other folks eating there, so I tried it. They had a reasonable lunch special at $7.99 with a chicken spring roll, fried rice, sesame chicken, and a drink. The portion size was good and the flavors were very good.

It's a small shop in the Galleria Specialty Mall so there's seating in the atrium.

Very good experience.