Hilton Atlanta Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$169
$159
$127
Marriott Hotels
1,890 results
All reviewsfinish linethe executive loungeatlanta airportinternational terminalan early flightfree shuttleshuttle servicerental carfront desk staffbusiness tripdeltameetingconferencestarbucksvaletmarta
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 22, 2013

On behalf of the Williams Civers Gates Family Reunion we had an excellent visit while staying at Hilton. We will be back for our next reunion and looking forward to it. I'd personally like to thank the chef for going beyond to cut slices of food for our reunion when we didn't have the proper utensils. Go Hilton!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Hotel was clean, no noise with a view of the airport. Room was big corner room with helpful folks from checkin to checkout. Food was excellent. Good access to ballpark and downtown. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I reserved 2 rooms; the rate was stay 2 nights, get the 3rd night free. I felt that was a good rate for $115 a night. Can't beat that! I drove to ATL from FL and my cousins drove from MD to have an adventurous weekend for ATL's Birthday Bash. Hotel was real nice and clean. Our room had an excellent view and very spacious compared to your normal hotel room. Only issue is I was accidently charged twice but I was refunded; I understand thing can happen. But we enjoyed our stay and will stay again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This is my second time to stay at this hotel. Once for pleasure, and this time for business. This hotel has great on campus eating options. It was difficult to get out to eat around the hotel. Lots of traffic. Great location. Nice ammenities. Would recommend to a friend, and would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The Hilton Airport in Atlanta is a hotel that I would not recommend to co-worker or friends and family. I value good customer service, and cleanliness when staying away from home. No one wants to stay with poor and unfriendly staff only take a minute to say good morning or may I help you.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
David_GMAtlanta, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Mae F,

I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel.

I'm very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us and I have addressed these issues with our staff. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise and your feedback will help us improve.

Again, I apologize for the poor level of service and hopefully we will have a chance to serve you in the future. Thank you once again for your comments.

David Piscola