“Poor housekeeping and Hospitality”

Hilton Atlanta Airport
Ranked #90 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta, United States
“Poor housekeeping and Hospitality”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The Hilton Airport in Atlanta is a hotel that I would not recommend to co-worker or friends and family. I value good customer service, and cleanliness when staying away from home. No one wants to stay with poor and unfriendly staff only take a minute to say good morning or may I help you.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

David_GMAtlanta, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear Mae F,

I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel.

I'm very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us and I have addressed these issues with our staff. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise and your feedback will help us improve.

Again, I apologize for the poor level of service and hopefully we will have a chance to serve you in the future. Thank you once again for your comments.

David Piscola

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (233)
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Nice hotel, the rooms are clean, the restaurant/bar has a good ambiance but without free wifi access in the rooms! You can have it in the lobby but you need to pay if you are in your room.
The breakfast is really good and it's not expensive.

• Stayed June 2013
Old Fort, United States
Reviewed June 6, 2013

If you expect a clean room, dont stay here. Our fridge was never cleaned and room smelt, after 2 request they sent housekeeping to clean. her idea empty into trash& leave. A/C didnt work. When asked for a manager told one would call me, never heard from one.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

David_GMAtlanta, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us at our hotel.

I understand that you were not satisfied with the cleanliness of your guest room and am deeply disappointed by that. I sincerely apologize for this and assure you that this area is of great importance to us as we ensure the comfort and satisfaction for our guests.

Thank you again; I appreciate your honest feedback. However, I will be reaching out to you directly to further discuss your stay.

Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This was a nice, pet friendly hotel. Rooms were clean with good housekeeping service. The location is accessible to all the downtown areas if you have a car. There is also bus transportation to Turner Field if you would rathe not drive/park. Staff were very friendly. The only complaint I would register for this hotel is poor room service. We arrived late and hoped to order dinner before the midnight cut-off time. We called repeatedly and no one answered the room service line, so eventually called the front desk who found someone to take our order. At that time were were informed it was too late to order anything but cold sandwiches and fruit. We ordered a roast beef sandwich and fruit bowl (for me, as I'm a vegetarian) and only the sandwich got delivered. Other than this, it was a great stay. Be advised, parking costs $14/per day or $20/day for valet.

Room Tip: If you want to sleep in ask for a room away from the elevators as there are a lot of conventions in...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I wondered how housekeeping would think a small bar of soap would last 5 days for 2 people. The hotel has an amazing front desk with a very nice room we stayed in during our stay. I would also like to to note that I was referred to a pizza place called Best Pizza. By far the worst pizza I had in some time. I don't cook but I could have burned something better than what was sent to the hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Smooth procedures, clean and very good service. Shuttle from and to Intern. Airport, fast check in, good room, early breakfast. All good.
I stayed for one night arriving late checking out early for a meeting downtown. 20 minute drive in the early morning, so good location, too.

• Stayed January 2013
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The staff was very efficient, helpful, knowledgeable. Location is excellent, except that the shuttle bus does not normally service the international arrival/departure area. The restaurant was good and the service quick and efficient. Breakfast is self serve, but a very good assortment of hot and cold food

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

David_GMAtlanta, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property.

I am pleased to hear that my staff took good care of you.

While the hotel does not run regular trips to the International Terminal due to low volumes, we would be more than happy to take you to and from upon request. As always there are airport shuttles running continuously from the terminal to ground Transportation where our shuttles pick up normally.

We look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

David Piscola
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
The Westin Atlanta Airport
The Westin Atlanta Airport
#118 of 173 in Atlanta
Courtyard Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North
Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway

Been to Hilton Atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!