We were put here by Delta after they failed to get us to Jamaica in one day due to a flight delay and their unwillingness to get us onto the next flights in time to make our connection in Atlanta. Suffice it to say I was NOT in a good mood when I arrived at the Hilton, at all.
However, from the friendly shuttle driver to the fun and friendly front desk staff to the incredibly comfortable beds, the experience at this hotel was great. The rooms were spacious. The beds were soft and had really comfy down comforters. The shower was large and everything was spotlessly clean. The flat screen TV had a nice selection of channels. Lots of closet and dresser and put-suitcase space.
The only thing I felt was not that great was the sports bar/restaurant we ate at for dinner. That was a bit expensive and just OK food, but what do you expect from a hotel sports bar, really?
5 minutes to the airport, great people, I'd definitely stay here again....though I hope I never have to :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Atlanta Airport hotel is newly renovated with 17 floors and 507 guest rooms. Our contemporary full service hotel offers a warm, professional welcome in modern surroundings, near Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and less than ten miles from downtown Atlanta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Atlanta Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Atlanta Airport Hotel Atlanta
- Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport
- Atlanta Hilton