We overnighted at the Atlanta Hilton to catch an early morning flight.
The shuttle was convenient.
We luckily arrived just before a large group. My check-in was quick, but the line behind us was slow for about the next hour and a half.
We were upgraded to an executive level room as Hilton Gold which allowed us access to the lounge. The breakfast was limited but adequate.
The room was comfortable.
We ate in the restaurant in the lobby. The margarita pizza was really good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Atlanta Airport hotel is newly renovated with 17 floors and 507 guest rooms. Our contemporary full service hotel offers a warm, professional welcome in modern surroundings, near Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and less than ten miles from downtown Atlanta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Atlanta Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Atlanta Airport Hotel Atlanta
- Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport
- Atlanta Hilton