“My preferred Atlanta business hotel”

Hilton Atlanta Airport
Ranked #90 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I travel to Atlanta for business frequently, and the Hilton Atlanta Airport is my first choice. It's close to the airport and work, has a convenient shuttle to the airport, and check-in is always fast and courteous.

The rooms have a clean and new feel, with a spacious desk to work at, and large comfortable beds and a large flat screen TVs (42" I believe). I've never had trouble with noise or hearing other guests.

There's a decent bar/restaurant on site, a little pricey but not bad. There are other options in the area, but require a 1-2 block walk (not the best area of town, but I've always felt safe). I've been given a room on the executive floor previously, with access to the complimentary breakfast, which was rather sparse but still very good considering the price.

When I stay in Atlanta for business, this is my #1 choice.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,838)

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have stayed at this property the last three times I have been in ATL for work. It is very convenient to ATL and has a complimentary shuttle service to get you in and out quickly. The staff has always been very gracious and accommodating.

The standard rooms are comfortable and inviting. The executive floor rooms are excellent, with upgraded bathroom fixtures, including one of the best hotel showers I have been in. The executive lounge however is very standard and I would not say it is memorable at all. There are computers available and a couch with a TV, but the dining area is rather cramped. The breakfast is a standard continental and I have not had the evening options. It is an airport hotel however so I imagine most people stay one or two nights at most so they don't have to impress in this regard.

The executive lounge does close on the early side, but there are plenty of other options in the neighborhood that the shuttle driver may drop you off at. There is a Finish Line sports bar on the first floor that is open late if you choose not to venture very far. The staff at the bar is friendly and helpful as well.

Overall, this is my top choice of airport hotels in ATL. Although it is usually priced a few dollars more than the surrounding hotels, I still book this property for its consistency.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the airport runways, you can watch flights come and go all day.
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I have only been here an hour and I am not impressed. First of all the Hotel is empty. I am a long time Diamond. They did not even give me a room on the Floor where the Executive Lounge is.

I was on an Executive Floor looking at a parking lot instead of the airport which can be interesting to watch.

I went to the Executive Lounge to get some drinks for my room. The only thing in the refrigerator are sodas and water. No juices, beer etc. Great Lounge.

I go to the sports bar to get a snack and the menu is not the same as the website. I wanted the sliders . They are not on the menu. I go up to the Magnolia Grill which the Guest Services Book says is open 6am-10pm. Wrong it is closed when I get there at 230pm. Will open at 5pm.

I forget my key go the front desk for a replacement. Up to my room and it fails to work. Back down again and get one that works this time..

Probably call Dominos for a pizza since I don't like my chances of getting anything good from in room menu.

Not sure what else they can do wrong but it makes no difference. This place is a LOSER!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank firecat46
David_GMAtlanta, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear firecat46,

Thank you for your feedback. We regret we were not able to provide you with the dining experience you expected. We are constantly updating our menu offerings and your comments will help us improve in this area.
We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.

David Piscola

Reviewed March 1, 2013

long flght, delays galore and arriving in Atlanta to do business, the Atlanta Hilton is the place to put your feet up and make the best of what is. High end and hotel staff is exceptional -- what else is there when you are at your tired last wits classy "joint".

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I was at the Hilton Atlanta Airport last week for a board meeting. While the non-profit I support covered the expense, they paid for my room, but the front desk inquired about and added my Hilton Honors to make sure I got credit for the stay. The room was very nice for the price - I felt like I was upgraded. Food and service was very good as well as quick and friendly. I recommend this for a stay that is very easy and convenient to the airport.

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here on our way back home from a trip on a layover. The shuttle services very great and the room clean and well priced. Would stay again if required as they provided value for money with the shuttle services they provided.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 13, 2013

This hotel is an easy shuttle ride from ATL and is, as others have said, clean, efficient, friendly, and a great value. The Executive Lounge is quite nice and very generous in the offerings. The restaurants as well offer a varied menu that will suite any taste.

Having an HHonors account saves time on checking in!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family