I travel to Atlanta for business frequently, and the Hilton Atlanta Airport is my first choice. It's close to the airport and work, has a convenient shuttle to the airport, and check-in is always fast and courteous.
The rooms have a clean and new feel, with a spacious desk to work at, and large comfortable beds and a large flat screen TVs (42" I believe). I've never had trouble with noise or hearing other guests.
There's a decent bar/restaurant on site, a little pricey but not bad. There are other options in the area, but require a 1-2 block walk (not the best area of town, but I've always felt safe). I've been given a room on the executive floor previously, with access to the complimentary breakfast, which was rather sparse but still very good considering the price.
When I stay in Atlanta for business, this is my #1 choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Atlanta Airport hotel is newly renovated with 17 floors and 507 guest rooms. Our contemporary full service hotel offers a warm, professional welcome in modern surroundings, near Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and less than ten miles from downtown Atlanta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Atlanta Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Atlanta Airport Hotel Atlanta
- Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport
- Atlanta Hilton