As my title would suggest, I use to stay at the Westin in Atlanta, but for simple reasons I switched to the Hilton which is as you would expect any Hilton to be. Last and this year they updated the rooms that are very nice.
If you have to stay at the airport, this is perfect.
Also ask for the free wifi on check-in! They should give it too you if your nice to them!
Eat breakfast out! It's well overpriced for what it is! (that's the only downside)
Oh and I almost forgot, I travel to Atlanta a lot, and always go to Spondivits which is walking distance from the Hilton! Come out of the hotel, turn right and walk for for 3min over the bridge.... Always packed!!!great seafood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Atlanta Airport hotel is newly renovated with 17 floors and 507 guest rooms. Our contemporary full service hotel offers a warm, professional welcome in modern surroundings, near Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and less than ten miles from downtown Atlanta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Atlanta Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Atlanta Airport Hotel Atlanta
- Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport
- Atlanta Hilton