“One of the best in Atlanta.”

Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta
Ranked #9 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“One of the best in Atlanta.”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

A very beautiful and comfortable hotel. Not a bargain, but worth it overall. To suggest the level of attention to detail, we learned from painters doing touch up that they were full time! We loved the Bar, and the bar food. Room service express breakfast was fast, fresh and hot.

1 Thank jwilcoxlaw

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful hotel. Very luxurious and comfortable accommodations. Great service. This is the second time I have stayed and I would definitely stay again. My only frustration was this time and last time as well, I called the spa for a pedicure and was told she had gone home already. If your spa is open for services until 8 pm, you shouldn't be sending someone home before 6:45. Normally this would be a way to save money, I know, but when you have 25-30 minute express services (including pedi) she/he should have still been there at 6:45.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Very beautiful hotel, in center city. Always a good choice. Staff was very attentive. check in was easy. Amenities were few; not what I would expect from 4 Seasons. Had a wonderful banquet with excellent service and great food.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Rajiv M, Guest Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, August 10, 2014
Carl T,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We value the comments of our guests, as we continually strive to do better. We hope you will stay with us again during your next visit to Atlanta. We'd love to know what special amenities you'd like to enjoy while you're here so we can do our best to make sure they're available for you.

Regards,
Patrick Bartlett
Guest Relations Manager
Miami
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Beautiful hotel with a first class staff. The hotel was nice and quiet, the rooms were spacious and what I appreciated most of all was the special treatment given to my 3yr old daughter who was traveling with me while I was in town for business. They also were a great assistance to my aunt who was caring for my child while I was away in meetings. From providing her with child friendly sight seeing options and navigation through the city to best locations at the park for simple play time. I appreciate the peace of mind that the four seasons gave me during this trip.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Everything was wonderful. The staff catered to our every need and made intelligent suggestions to increase our comfort during the stay. The only downside was the rain, but that couldn't be helped. I really appreciated how they called to ask me questions about the type of beds I needed. I initially reserved a room with two twin size beds, but they called me when I changed the reservation and suggested a king size bed, which actually fit our needs better. My mom, sister, and I snuggled, laughed, talked, watched a movie, and just had a good time in the king-size bed they suggested. Thank you for helping us make a beautiful memory for her birthday!

Room Tip: The corner rooms are supposed to be the best.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Mattawan, Michigan
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

This is a beautiful hotel in the heart of downtown Atlanta. The room is great, the view is awesome, the food is good -- the elevators are old! Other than upgrading that aspect, I loved it here! My bed was cozy and my room package was nice. Even the Wi-Fi options and coverage where good, a surprise in an older hotel. I would totally recommend this hotel for business or even a couples get away -- we'll worth the price.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 19, 2014

My friends and I chose this hotel for our birthday weekend due to its convenient location in midtown and great amenities. The hotel accommodated 6 ladies by booking us in connecting rooms with roll-a-way beds, which was even better than staying in a suite! The beds were super comfortable and the rooms were very quiet. The hotel bar and pool were both fantastic, and brunch the next morning was extensive (included shrimp, crab claws and oysters). Most reviews of this hotel are for business travel, but highly recommend for pleasure as well!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank amf600
amf600,

Thank you so much for selecting Four Seasons to celebrate your birthday weekend! Our team works hard to go above and beyond to recognize special occasions like a birthday. We’re thrilled to hear you both enjoyed everything and we look forward to welcoming you back soon--for business or pleasure!

Patrick Bartlett