“Service is Top-Notch!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 177 Hotels in Atlanta
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Service is Top-Notch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

From arrival to departure, the staff and service is top-notch. Everyone addresses you by your name and offers amenities such as water and other refreshments. Well worth the stay. The rooms are a little dated, but clean and welcoming.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
FSHA-GM, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
DrivenFaster,

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and our service! I'm sure you enjoyed the incredibly warmer-than-normal weather we're experiencing in Atlanta, as well! Hope to welcome you back to the hotel, soon!

Regards,
Dan Normandin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (179)
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Had a great experience at the hotel. From the bellmen to the front desk, all of them were very attentive. The rooms are a good size. I did have room service and the food was good. I thought the fitness center was outstanding because of it's size, equipment and even the attendent offering water. Overall, my experience was great and I would stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
FSHA-GM, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
susan c,

Your review is music to our ears! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Should your travels bring you back to the east coast, specifically, Atlanta, we hope to see you again--and promise the same level of Southern Hospitality you received the last time.

Have a wonderful holiday season!

Fernandina Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Not great, but good. I prefer the Ritz in Buckhead. But if you must stay in Midtown, this is not a bad place. The location is pretty good. The hotel itself is nice. The rooms are a good size and decently appointed. Not a bad deal if you can get a good rate. But if you have to pay top dollar, I would think twice.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank brastumac
brastumac,

Many thanks for your review, although I'm disappointed to hear that we weren't able to 'Wow' you during your recent stay with us. I do hope you will give us another chance to prove that we strive for perfection in every regard and hope you will share any special requests you have the next time you make a reservation with us.

Have a wonderful holiday!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

My son and I spent three wonderful nights at the Four Seasons. People would appear from nowhere to be at our service to give us driving tips, restaurant ideas for any cuisine, the rooms were impeccable and the Day Spa, unbelievable! Do stay!

• Stayed September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
FSHA-GM, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Katz645,

I'm so glad you and your son enjoyed your stay with us--and in Atlanta. I especially appreciate the time you took to leave this review. Have a wonderful holiday season!

Regards,
Lutherville,md
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I have been a guest at this hotel 28 times and will return whenever I am in Atlanta.This hotel located in midtown Atlanta is the place to be. It offers wonderful-spacious rooms,amazing service,very good restaurant, spa and gym, what else would you want or need on a business or family vacation?

From this hotel you can walk to the Botanical Gardens, Piedmont Park, High Museum or attend a concert. Many of the best new restaurants are also very close by.

In the bar you may bump into a sports personality or entertainer. Many of them live next door in the condominium tower which is part of the same property.

Room Tip: I like to stay on the 5th floor, some of the rooms have a balcony which is a treat in the nice weath...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank JMICHAEL
FSHA-GM, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
JMichael,

First off, thanks so much for your loyalty to Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta and for your glowing remarks. We're so happy to know that we're your 'home-away-from-home.' We look forward to your return, soon!

Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Just returned from staying at the Four Seasons Atlanta on a business trip. Service was excellent from check-in to concierge to waiters at restaurant. The room was well appointed with a fine bathroom. Spa change rooms are a bit small but the pool was a pleasure to swim in. Ate in both the restaurants and found the food quite good. Recommended if you need to be in Atlanta.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Happy_Vacationers2
Happy_Vacationers2,

Wow! Sounds like you had a wonderful time with us, recently! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with TripAdvisor readers--and with me! Our entire staff--especially the culinary team--looks forward to welcoming you back!

Safe travels!
Indianapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

My girlfriend and I recently spent the weekend at the Atlanta Four Seasons hotel. I knew it was going to be a good stay when, not more than ten minutes into our visit, her dinner was deemed complimentary due to the fact that it did not come out at the same time as mine.

We made full use of the gym, pool, and business center. All of which were first class.
The only downside, is that some portions of hotel look a bit dated. However, this is more than made for by the outstanding, and I mean OUTSTANDING, service. From the time we drove up, until the time we drove off, the service was simply, impeccable. In my opinion, this is what makes a hotel.....controlling, the controllable, with maximum effect.

You can stay in the most modern facility Atlanta has to offer if you want to. As for me, I could not imagine staying anywhere else. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: We book our room one week in advance, saving a bit of money.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
FSHA-GM, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Dynosour,

I'm glad that you and your girlfriend enjoyed your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta. We truly pride ourselves on providing exemplary southern hospitality, and I'm happy to know you received nothing less. I also took note of your comments regarding our 'look,' and I want you to know that we're constantly making updates to maintain a fresh, clean look. Just last month we completed a full renovation of our Grand Ballroom and five guest room suites. Perhaps the next time you're with us, you'll experience the newer side of us.

Thanks again for your feedback. Continued safe travels!