Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$169
  • Room Service
$159
$127
1,201 results
All reviewsroom servicepiedmont parkluxury hotelbotanical gardensmidtown locationturn down servicein room diningfitness centerindoor poolbeautiful hotelbusiness tripcorner rooman upgradebed was very comfortablethe ritzspaconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My girlfriend and I recently spent the weekend at the Atlanta Four Seasons hotel. I knew it was going to be a good stay when, not more than ten minutes into our visit, her dinner was deemed complimentary due to the fact that it did not come out at the same time as mine.

We made full use of the gym, pool, and business center. All of which were first class.
The only downside, is that some portions of hotel look a bit dated. However, this is more than made for by the outstanding, and I mean OUTSTANDING, service. From the time we drove up, until the time we drove off, the service was simply, impeccable. In my opinion, this is what makes a hotel.....controlling, the controllable, with maximum effect.

You can stay in the most modern facility Atlanta has to offer if you want to. As for me, I could not imagine staying anywhere else. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: We book our room one week in advance, saving a bit of money.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
FSHA-GM, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Dear Dynosour,

I'm glad that you and your girlfriend enjoyed your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta. We truly pride ourselves on providing exemplary southern hospitality, and I'm happy to know you received nothing less. I also took note of your comments regarding our 'look,' and I want you to know that we're constantly making updates to maintain a fresh, clean look. Just last month we completed a full renovation of our Grand Ballroom and five guest room suites. Perhaps the next time you're with us, you'll experience the newer side of us.

Thanks again for your feedback. Continued safe travels!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I have stayed in the Presidential Suite at this hotel several times over the years.The living room is large and spacious. The bedroom and bathroom are perfect. This hotel has been meticulously maintained. The room was redecorated a few years back. I liked the old decor style (specifically the bedroom) more than the new....but it is still nice. I love the big windows overlooking the open green space across the street. The food (both at the restaurant as well as room service) is outstanding. Be sure to order the PEACH ICED TEA--- yummy!! The hotel has a wonderful spa and a gorgeous indoor pool. Service is perfection. If you have a personal assistant there is a nice large suite directly across the hall. My assistant loves that suite.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
FSHA-GM, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

2ChildrenOfTheWorld,

Many thanks for posting your glowing review of our Presidential Suite. I hope you're enjoying the recent renovation of the Presidential Suite with the new kitchen, upgraded furnishings, carpeting and the overall new look. We're so happy with it and even more ecstatic that you're happy with us.

Have a great holiday season!

Best,

Reviewed November 11, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel over the weekend and we had a fantastic time! We needed an early check in and the front desk promptly acceded to our request. We were even lucky enough to get a floor on the 18th floor, the 2nd highest floor! The view was great and the room was fantastic and comfortable. King bed was excellent. Service / housekeeping / room service was excellent overall, and although we didn't get to use it,

I checked out the Spa and Gym - the swimming pool looked really nice and I wished I got up in time in the morning before we checked out to use it! Hotel doormen were very friendly and we were always able to get us a cab within a minute of our requests!

The only improvement I would suggest is a larger TV - the TV screen in our room was at most 36 inches. It's not a big deal, but the large room made the TV look small. Moreover, I was at a Hampton Inn / Travel-lodge / Comfort Inn a few weekends ago and those hotels / motels had large TV screens more than 42 or 46 inches large.

Room Tip: Take a room on the high floor - 18th or 19th would be best! West facing rooms were best, as you get fabulous view of sunset.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
FSHA-GM, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Thanks for your feedback Weezre23!

We are pleased to hear that you found your bed and room comfortable, felt the service you received was excellent and enjoyed the view!

We will absolutely consider your comments regarding the size of the guest room televisions as we continue to upgrade our rooms.

Thank you again! We hope you'll chose to stay with us again next time you are in Atlanta. We'll keep the pool ready and waiting for you!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Exceptional return visit for GT Homecoming weekend visit. If you can, prepaying your room saves significant funds for other uses.

The Spa and workout area are excellent, and the indoor pool is heavenly. The staff and concierges are helpful and approachable. Everything was perfect. Tried nearby Olmstead Restaurant for Sunday brunch, and it is wonderful gem a bit off the street.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
FSHA-GM, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Hello, gdwjr713!

Thanks for posting your review on TripAdvisor. I read each and every one of the responses posted her and am thankful for your glowing remarks. I'm glad your enjoyed your 'sporty' stay with us, recently, and that our pre-payment option left you happy! We look forward to seeing you again! Go Yellow Jackets!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Booked 2 days at the Four Seasons in Atlanta for $249/nt on Whatahotel.com, which is the approx the same price as through the hotel website. By booking through Whatahotel.com I received an upgraded room, free breakfast x 2 days, and a $100 Spa credit.

This was the first time at a Four Seasons although I've stayed in some of the best hotels around the country. The hotel was clean, bright, friendly, warm and impressive upon arrival. We were greeted by name and received outstanding service from check-in until check-out. We utilized the Spa credit by receiving a 50-minute destressing massage, priced at $110, for just $10 plus tip.

Breakfast was outstanding each morning and the service was top-notch. The wait staff treating us as if we were the only ones in the restaurant but never seemed pressing or overbearing. We ate a late dinner in the lounge and had the best crab mac & cheese and best burger we've had in a long time. The Coca-Cola chocolate cake is a must.

The room was clean and fresh with great views of the midtown. The a/c worked well although we were a bit too warm due to the heavy comforter on the bed, but we run into that all the time as we really like it cool, so no issue with the hotel for this. We considered asking the front desk for a lighter blanket but never did.

Check out was a breeze and the trip to Atlanta gave me a new perspective on the city. Part of that new perspective was due to the service and presentation of the Four Seasons. Given the price that we received through Whatahotel.com, the already reasonably priced Four Seasons became an obvious choice and a bargain.

We'll now be back to Atlanta in the near future, and back to the Four Seasons for another outstanding weekend. Thank you for the impact you have had on us - the little things do mean a lot.

Room Tip: Our room was 1410 - 14th floor by the elevators. We didn't see another person on the floor the entire weekend and didn't hear the elevators once. I don't think there's a bad room in the hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
FSHA-GM, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Thanks for your detailed review Jeff B!

We couldn't be more pleased to hear that you found every part of your stay, from the room, to The Spa, to Park 75 and the service you received to be outstanding!
So glad you had the Coca Cola cake! We consider it to be one of our signature items.

Next time you visit please don't hesitate to ask for a lighter blanket, or anything else that might make you more comfortable.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon.