“Outstanding ... simply outstanding”

Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta
Ranked #9 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Greenville, South Carolina
“Outstanding ... simply outstanding”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I travel A LOT. This hotel differentiates itself by its OUTSTANDING service. The staff (ALL STAFF) are competent, pleasant, helpful and friendly. They go out of their way to help with any of your needs from room service to luggage storage. AND THEY DO IT ALL WITH A SMILE! In fact, I left some clothes in my room and was connected to security. The representative for security confirmed my lost items and sent them to me express mail. Food was great, rooms were nicely appointed and most of all staff made you truly feel like a guest -- a rare talent these days!

Room Tip: Can't think of any specfics -- my room was right near the elevator and I had a very quiet three...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
FSHA-GM, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
MRL217,
Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your kind words and are so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to treat you like the special guest that you (and all our guests) are.
We hope you'll stay with us again the next time you visit Atlanta.
Thanks again!
Dan Normandin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Enjoyed my stay at the Four Seasons in mid-town Atlanta. The hotel is well-maintained, service was excellent and in general, my two-night experience might be worth a repeat stay in the future. The room was comfortable and well-equipped, as always. I appreciated the top-of-the-line service and welcome attitude, from room service to the concierge desk to the restaurant serve staff. Overall, very good experience.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
charlotte
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This hotel was recommended by another hotel that we have stayed at before, but was sold out. We thought the service at our 'usual' place was great, but it does NOT compare to the outstanding service of The Four Seasons-Atlanta hotel. Thank you for a lovely and memorable stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
FSHA-GM, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thanks Perry W!
Their loss is our gain! We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and we are thrilled that you found everything to be outstanding! It is always our goal to welcome and 'wow' our guests!
We will hope to see you again soon!
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My wife and I selected the Four Seasons Hotel for our wedding night and we were blown away. From the minute we walked in there before booking, they made sure to pay attention to every little detail and ensured our stay was a memorable night. The room was immaculate and had a spectactular view, and our service was prompt and polite. We will be returning for our anniversary's to come.

Room Tip: Book in advance and pay in full for a better value.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Michael G,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us on such a special night! We're so glad to hear that you all enjoyed the evening and appreciate your kind words!
We look forward to celebrating with you for many years to come!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed October 14, 2012

The hotel was built in the 80s. Four seasons took over about 15 years ago. The rooms are a little dated.... But the service was crazy good. They have a free car service in a new Jaguar sedan that will take you up to 7 miles from the hotel which was perfect for my conference downtown. Not only that but I had mentioned to the driver that the be was a little soft. When I got back from the conference my mattress ha been changed out and a message on my phone Saying that they had done so and to call if there were further issues. Awesome!

• Stayed October 2012
Thanks for sharing your experience Simyoo!
We love hearing that our team worked together to ensure you had the best, and most comfortable, stay possible.
Whenever you stay with us, please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do to make you more comfortable. That is our number one priority.
We're glad you enjoyed the car! We love it!
Thanks again!
Wichita, KS
Reviewed October 12, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at the Four Seasons in Atlanta to celebrate our anniversary. We were both very impressed with the very attentive service that was shown to us during our entire stay. From the efficient valet service, to the friendly bellman escorting us and or bags to our room, to the handwritten welcome note and the fresh fruit. We were called by name by several of the staff. I do have to say that the one negative about the hotel is that the shower is small, in my opinion. But I'm telling you the service that we received throughout the hotel (including the fabulous restaurant and the spa) and throughout our stay more than made up for it. In fact, we didn't want to leave and we plan to go back again. I would also like to mention that we booked our reservation for this hotel through whatahotel.com (which I learned about from a previous reviewer) and received extra perks like free breakfast, spa credit, and a free room upgrade, which made our stay even better.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thanks for your kind words Sesamebutterfly!
We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found the service you received to be attentive!
We pride ourselves on the extra little touches and appreciate that you noticed them.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The initial impression of the Four Seasons Atlanta is positive from the valet to the front desk to the actual room. The Four Seasons management company has made sure that on first glance and even after sleeping in the very comfortable bed that this Four Seasons appears the same as what a regular Four Seasons guest expects. I was not until regular interaction with hotel staff that the lack of service in every single aspect of the hotel became so apparent. From the dessert in the lounge after dinner, to the masseuse, to the brunch server, to the concierge to the breakfast server, to the housekeeping, all of the service was slow, inefficient, lack luster and forced hospitality. My wife and daughter and I were very disappointed. From the Four Seasons in Georgetown, to Boston to Beverly Hills to San Fransisco to Budapest to Thailand and many other places around the world we have come to expect and not usually let down a level of service that goes along with the luxury price point. The location of the Atlanta Four Seasons, the property itself and even the food quality were very good and met our expectations. I would have to say thought the service, which is solely a job of the management of the hotel and the cheapest thing although obviously not the easiest to achieve. I would not recommend this Four Seasons property in Atlanta, there are many other luxury properties in Atlanta.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Scott M
FSHA-GM, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Scott,
I'm so disappointed to hear about your experience. We place great emphasis on providing the best possible experience to our guests, from accommodations to service and more.
I hope you will give us another attempt to show off the southern hospitality we're really known for.
Thank you again for your comments.