All reviews evening reception ruth chris college football hall of fame great location park view valet parking georgia aquarium civil rights museum within walking distance order omelettes children's museum family reunion ferris wheel two room suite coca cola museum olympic park complimentary breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a security issue with someone claiming to be god and another person following me to various rooms and asking me for money. I reported the issues and the staff immediately contacted security and they searched the floors for these people. They did not make me feel foolish. The vargrants simply wandered in. They have staff watching the doors full time but a couple of people managed to slip by. I would return to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
frankphair, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - at Centennial Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear LMarrs123,

Thank you so much for posting a review about your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you were bothered by non-guests. We take security very seriously and I am glad you witnessed this. Thanks again for staying with us and please hurry back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I want to give a special shout-out to Matrice at the front desk. He took wonderful care of us, answered all of our questions and went above and beyond our expectations. Thank you, Matrice. The hotel is centrally located and well maintained, we would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Dear Spring F,

Thank you for mentioning Metrice at our front desk. He is just awesome. I will be sure he sees this. Thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was close to venue we attended. The staff were always nice and helpful. The facility was clean and it had a small store which was quite convenient for us. I would definitely stay there for another weekend getaway.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Deidre L,

Thank you so much for posting a great review. I am happy to hear that your stay was great and you will return. Thanks again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My brother and I stayed here for several days and were quite pleased with the service from the staff at the front desk. They accommodated us in all our queries. Our suite was comfortable and the morning buffet was very good. Great location for sightseeing and touring the Georgia Aquarium, CNN Headquarters and the new Mercedes Benz Stadium. We would return here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Flyer166377

Dear Flyer166377,

Another 5 STAR review! Thank you so much. Please hurry back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel was in a central location, amenities were great and staff was friendly and helpful. Gift shop was nice for those last minutes gifts and the staffer was friendly. I would strongly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Atlanta.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Dear RDMELO13,

Thank you for the 5 STAR review. WE JUST LOVE 5 STARS! Hurry back.