Atlanta Marriott Marquis(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$111
$144
$112
Westin.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
$169
$103
$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$134
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$100
$92
  • Room Service
$269
$199
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
$109
  • Pool
All reviewscheshire bridgeroom was cleanfree breakfastbreakfast barenjoyed my stayfreylqinterstatemidtownatlmarta
Reviewed October 1, 2015

I stayed one short night and I thought it is good. I sought a hotel closer to the Airport and therefore, in terms of closeness to Airport, this facility is great. The reception was nice and I was able to check in within a couple of minutes. The breakfast was very good . Overall, a good hotel.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2015

I have stayed at LQ before and had a pleasurable experience with them. I came to Atlanta with my boys, 9 and 7, to watch the Mets play the Braves. This hotel is in desperate need of renovations and updating. The breakfast options are limited and not appealing. Rates are to high for the quality they offer. Will not stay here next time we visit as a whole family.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2015

I made an unexpected trip to Atlanta, and all of the places where I would have stayed were booked. So, at 1:00 am I checked in to this hotel. The lobby was small but clean, and the desk staff was very pleasant. The room was clean, the bed and pillows were comfortable. Bathroom was clean. Free continental breakfast and hot coffee was included. Not fancy, but it fit the bill. My view was of a storage facility, so I kept the curtain drawn. I stayed 2 nights, and would consider staying again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank No N
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Midtown - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2018

We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We are fully renovated now, so come back and visit.

Reviewed September 9, 2015

This is an older, shopworn hotel. This was our 2nd visit, and the cleanliness this time was not great, not horrible. the parking lot is well lit, the staff is patient and professional. It's in a great location to be convenient to downtown Atlanta. If you're looking for a place to sleep, it's fine. Upper floors have a LOT of traffic noise. It's convenient and economical, so we'll be back again when needed. I rated cleanliness and rooms average because there's not a choice between poor and average, but I'd say both were below average.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2015 via mobile

Unfortunately we did not have much choice as area hotels were largely booked for DragonCon. I have to agree with many of the negative reviews here. First, it's not that close to Atlanta's attractions: the location isn't a reason for the rate. Second, the maintenance staff will turn down the AC to 65 in your room when they clean, doesn't feel that liners in the trash cans are necessary, and places ice buckets in rooms where there is no ice machine to be found. The room phone didn't work and neither did the key access pad to enter from the parking lot. There are no helpful amenities like mini fridges and microwaves, which are now so cheap that there is no excuse to not have them. I think travelers need places to store food and drinks moreso than a hairdryer or iron. There was a large enough gap in the door to actually see into the room from the hall and vice versa-- horrifying. Avoid staying here.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple