“Too much fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of City Segway Tours Atlanta - CLOSED

City Segway Tours Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: As you cruise through the "Capitol of the South", you will receive a great orientation, informative historical and current-day information, heaps of unique and fascinating stories, fantastic photo ops and superb personal service from your guide. The Segway is the first of its kind - a self-balancing, personal transportation device that's designed to operate in any pedestrian environment. It's new, it's cool and a ton of fun!
Atlanta, Georgia
“Too much fun”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

As a native of Atlanta, this tour has become a 'go-to / must-do' for when we have out of town guests. We just got back from another tour with this company and we had a great time.....as did our guests. Matt, our tour guide, was so much fun. He was patient with those inexperienced and was also very good with information on about Atlanta. Having Matt was like taking a tour with my best friend. This really is something I think every one should do, as a visitor or even as a native.

Chicago, Illinois
“First Time Tour in Atlanta, GA”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband and I booked a private tour at City Segway Tours Atlanta and our tour guide was Matt. This trip was the first time that we had visited Atlanta together and we really wanted to get a good tour with all of the sites downtown and Midtown. We are both teachers so we love to get as much detail on the history of a locale as possible. Matt gave us all that we hoped for and more--with a city that holds as much history as Atlanta, Matt was very knowledgeable and in touch with current trends and traditions of the city. He is friendly and known by many service professionals that we encountered as we seg'd around the city and we were even able to stop and talk to police and other city workers, who gave us additional insight as well as a friendly welcome. I would highly recommend City Segway to visitors to Atlanta--you will get your money's worth and have a great time as well.

Visited July 2013
AtlantaCST, Manager at City Segway Tours Atlanta, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Hello Gordon Family!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your private tour. We are thrilled that you had a fantastic time on your tour with Matt.

Although Matt hasn’t lived in Atlanta very long, he has done well to learn as much about Atlanta that he could, and he’s always learning something new to share with our guests. It sounds like his quest for Atlanta knowledge is paying off!

I hope that y’all get to take another Segway tour in our other cities, especially since you both are now Segway Pros after your Texas tour and Atlanta under your belts! If you decide to take another City Segway Tour with us in one of our US cities, call us to make your reservation and we will be happy to extend a returning guest discount for your future tours.

I was thrilled to see the picture you posted on Trip Advisor! So sweet! If you took any other photos that you’d like to share, please feel free to post them on our Facebook page or email them to us. Again, thank you for touring with us and taking the time to write a review. Hope you can come back and visit again!

Lisa W.
City Segway Tours Atlanta
City Operations Manager
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Awesome”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I went on the City tour with my sister, 14 year old daughter & 13 year old son and we had a great time. We had so much fun my children voted it the best part of our 2 week holiday and wanted us to go for another Segway tour! The tour guide, Matt was absolutely amazing! We could not believe how easily we picked up the skills for navigating the Segway through the streets of Downtown Atlanta. Definitely recommended as a "Must do"!

Marietta, Georgia, United States
“Midtown Segway Tour”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Cary and I went on this City Segway Tour of Midtown and we had a blast. After about 5 minutes of practicing, we were ready to ride. Our tour guide Doug was outstanding. He was so knowledgeable and fun to be with. He took very good care of our group. We had so much fun and really covered a lot of ground on the Segway. I can't describe it but after you get the hang of it, it really is fun and relaxing. I would highly recommend this to everyone. I look forward to doing this again checking out one of the other tours they have to offer.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do it!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

The tour is amazing. Our guide new so much about the city. If your scared of being on a Segway they really aren't that bad once you get the hang of it. This is one of the best the things we have done in the city so far.

Visited November 2012