“Food was great, service could be better”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #5 of 94 Dessert in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Cumberland
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I had to take a friend to see what The Cheesecake Factory was all about. I visited one in Orlando and it was awesome. The hostess was great, she even made us smile by putting out name down as "Those 2 Guys" because we both had gave her each of our last names. Once we sat down, it did take us a while to just get someone over to the table. We ended up with 2 waiters. We just wanted to try the cheesecake and get something to drink. The Cheesecake was awesome as usual and the drinks were great but the service was really slow. The place was really busy but even just checking on us or giving us a update would have been great. It's still a great place to go and enjoy yourself.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

You can't go wrong with The Cheesecake Factory. They have a vast array of options on the menu including low calorie dinners that are tasty and filling. The "frosting on the cheesecake" is that their prices are very affordable and if you have room, the cheesescake is awesome! This restaraunt is situated very conveniently off of a major artery (I-285) on a very popular road, Cobb Parkway and it is in a very nice mall.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

The menu selection is huge. I had a Salad the Seared Tuna Tataki Salad from their skinnylicious menu and it was very good. The tuna was rare and the salad was fresh. The service was excellent.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

It has been awhile since my last visit, after today I plan to dine here more often! Service was excellent, thanks to server Sabrina M., the food was even better. I tried the Chicken Madeira which I could easily have again tomorrow...and for dessert, Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake OMG!!!! SO GOOD!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

The food was awesome. The service was even better. Would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area.

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!