“Rise Up!!”
Review of Georgia Dome

Georgia Dome
Ranked #21 of 292 things to do in Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: This stadium is home to the Atlanta Falcons football team.
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The Georgia Dome is awesome! Been coming here for years to see the Falcons play & never been disappointed. Great atmosphere for football and I'm sure any other events that take plave there. Plenty of parking around the dome, with great tailgating!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My son and I went to the NCAA Men's Final Four in the Georgia Dome, and we sat in the mezzanine. Our seats would have been good for a football game, but we were kind of far from the basketball court. Still, the Dome itself was pretty nice, with lots of food options and bathrooms.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I've heard this place referred to as a dump, and while not brand new, it wasn't THAT bad. We travel to Bucs games, and yes, the dome is a bit dated, but that's why they're building a new one shortly. Nice staff, great MARTA access and clean seats made this a great game. I would definitely come back, and plan to next season.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Traveled here to watch the Final four teams and also went in November 2012 for a football game. The stadium is ok. The seating for football is horrible. the lower level seats are good though.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I've been to numerous football stadiums all over the country and when we went to see the Falcons play this past year, I was really impressed. For one thing, the seats were comfortable and that's a big plus in my mind. Neyland Stadium, where the UT Vols play and where I got my first degree from, has got to have the most uncomfortable seating in America. I was surprised at how much beer costs at the Georgia Dome, as well as food, but I guess that's just how things are now. The entire staff was courteous and friendly, and the fans -- even of the opposing team -- were polite and friendly. Our seats were close to the field, so vision was fine. The sound system was a little loud, but unlike some people posting here, I had no problem with cell phone coverage. Since the stadium's in downtown Atlanta, parking can be a bit dicey. If you park close to the stadium, as we did, be prepared to wait in traffic. However, there's a big MARTA station right there, so that's probably the way to travel. Overall, a good experience.