“Awful awful awful”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Order Online
Ranked #2,772 of 4,417 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

This has been the worst experience we have ever had. Our waitress would take one drink order, walk away, come back 10 mins later and get another drink order, we had to stop her at one point to tell her we wanted to order. We placed our order asking for our tenders to be tossed in a sauce and bring another for dipping. She brought out our food, no silverware, and none of the tenders were tossed. When we told her, she didnt offer to fix it. We ordered to go food and closed our bill. To go food wasn't right and we explained how the check was split twice and she still got it wrong.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed November 4, 2018

Consistent quality and always great service at bdubs. King is an excellent bartender and manages to take care of drinks for the whole restaurant while also serving customers at the oversized bar area, all with a smile on his face. Wings are hot and fresh. I appreciate the wide variety of seasoning options. My favorites are dry rub salt and vinegar, dry buffalo, hot BBQ, and medium tossed with dry lemon pepper. They're glad to make them wet for you or bring you extra sauce on the side. The lunch specials are a great value -- add a side to a snack size wing for $8ish. I like that they'll toss the fries in salt & vinegar or any other seasoning. Full bar with plenty of drink options and generous pours. The rest of the menu that I have tried is just basic bar fare, but really I go there for wings and a drink so for me that is not a drawback. It would be nice to have options other than sports and bdub TV on some of the many flat screens, but hey that's what conversation is for. Definitely download the blazing rewards app -- it seems like every other visit I have enough points to redeem for part of my meal.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank allthewanderlust
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

We had a takeout order and they didn’t offer to let us look in the bags before we left. they shorted us 3 wings on one meal, didn’t include any of the celery and carrots that were ordered on any of the meals and the food was horrible!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 4, 2018

To start, I'm NOT a picky reviewer, and I LOVE B-Dubs. We arrived at 4pm on a Sunday, after ~10 min of waiting for someone to acknowledge us, I went and alerted another employee... who finally got around to us 5 min later. We waited 45 min to be seated (were told it would be 15 min, and restaurant was maybe 1/3 full). Once seated we waited nearly 15 min without as much as being offered water... then left. In summary, wasted 1hr 15min there, and never even was offered water. I will never eat there again, and can't believe B-Dubs would allow it's reputation to be dragged through the mud by this place.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Good place to eat after a Braves game. I had the chicken Caesar salad, and my family members had boneless wings and burgers. Delicious everything. Good ciders, too.

Date of visit: June 2018