“Best during the week”

C&S Seafood & Oyster Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
C&S Seafood & Oyster Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 3,948 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Paces Mill Road
Marietta, Georgia
“Best during the week”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

C& S Seafood probably has the best seafood in Cobb County. A visit there on a Saturday night, March 2, once again delivered good food. Service, however, was stretched thin by the Saturday night crowd. Oysters Rockefeller is an excellent appetizer and the Grouper and Red Snapper quite recommendable main courses.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Elrond418

“My favorite spot for Rockefeller”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

This is my favorite restaurant for Oysters Rockefeller and Manhattan clam chowder, which is the best I've ever had, bar none. In summer, C&S has a gazpacho for which I would travel any distance. My cousin and his wife, who was not feeling well, went to C&S and as we were all enjoying the specialities and the steaks (awesome steaks) my cousin's wife asked if we could return next year when she would be able to better enjoy what was obviously great seafood.

• Visited January 2013
Redding, Connecticut
“Great seafood, reasonably priced, great service...”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I recently had the occasion to visit C&S for a business dinner and it was a total success. The staff was most gracious, organized and attentive throughout the meal. Two of us had special fish of the day (Halibut) and it was perfectly prepared and nicely presented. The tables are well spaced so our business conversation did not have to take on the din of the crowd to be heard. All in all a delightful experience.

• Visited April 2013
Dallas, GA
“Upside surprise”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

My wife took me to C & S for my birthday dinner and we were both pleasantly surprised. I had a really nice red snapper dish and my wife let me try a little of her steak and it was really good.

Our waiter was really good and made sure we had what we needed.

Over all C & S surprised us. The only thing I can say is that it was a little pricey.

• Visited February 2013
“Lobstaaah”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Excellent waiter (Alan), great recommendations. Everything was cooked to perfection, and the vegetables were noticeably fresh. Tuna tartar was amazing. Excellent Manhattan clam chowder. Deserts were ok, pineapple polenta cake (yes, that's what it was) was quite unusual and good. We were so satisfied with the appetizers and main course that desert had to be ultra special to get more than an ok rating.

Been to C&S Seafood & Oyster Bar? Share your experiences!