“Consistent”

Cuisines: Greek
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed May 27, 2018

We live close by and frequently eat lunch here on weekends. The food is consistently good with generous portions. The dining area is clean, but the area by the restrooms and kitchen in the rear needs attention.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed April 29, 2018

Had lunch here today for the first time. While the portions were plentiful, the food was pretty bland, and the place was pretty dirty, with paper on the floor. We also weren't impressed with their 81 health rating.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch here last Sunday and we were pleasantly surprised. The gyro plate was plentiful and the meat was so tender and tasty!! The service was quick and to top off an excellent meal -- I had a delicious piece of walnut baklava. YUM. The only reason I didn't give the restaurant 5 stars was because it could have been cleaner -- especially since they weren't that busy at 3 pm in the afternoon.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed January 4, 2017

Love this place for a quick, delicious lunch. We usually get the kebabs or kofta and a side of hummus. They have excellent hummus! Food is authentic and very reasonably priced. There's no way you'll leave hungry!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

I couldn't make up my mind, so I went with the combination feast. The gyro was amazing.... none of that dry, black crust you get sometimes. It was tender and juicy and very flavorful. The steak was also quite good, no fat in it at all. I had never had kufta and had no idea what to expect, but it was quite tasty as well. It's about the size of a sausage link, and very well seasoned. Their tzatziki was delicious too. I'll absolutely be back!

Date of visit: November 2016