Greenwood Bed and Breakfast
$460
$417
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewsponce city marketpiedmont parkfull kitchenrestaurants and shoppingcomfortable bedliving roomaccommodations
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I agree with all of the other reviewers! This place is wonderful. I don't think I have ever stayed anywhere quite as clean as this (other than my home). David takes great care of his cozy bed and breakfast. He doesn't miss a thing and really has everything you will need for a stay in Atlanta. His breakfasts are the perfect wake up and are delicious to boot. I would stay here again anytime! Don't second guess yourself, stay here!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank marnie0515
Reviewed January 4, 2012

My husband, my 14 years old daughter and myself expended the last week of 2011 in this wonderful Bed & Breakfast, located near all the places you would like to go when in Atlanta. David is such a wonderful person taking care of all the details. Spotless place and delicious breakfast. If like staying in a five star hotel.....don't miss it when going to Atlanta !!!

Room Tip: There is only one room but it is the best choice you could make !
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Itica
Reviewed January 2, 2012

We stayed for two nights while my husband attended a conference. The suite was incredibly clean and well-organized. The kitchen is spacious. There are bar-stools to eat in if you desire and a nice computer connected to high-speed Internet. The owner is incredibly nice and unobtrusive. I was pleasantly surprised and impressed.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank jtr2010
Reviewed August 4, 2010

We had a lovely stay at this B&B. I wish we could have spent more time at the B&B itself. It had a couple different seating areas to relax, plus the kitchen and the bedroom. More than enough space for a quick weekend. The computer located centrally made it easy for us to check our email and maps to figure out our plans. We could walk down to the local pubs on the main road for a late night drink, but the B&B is tucked away on a quiet residential street. The owner made two delicious breakfasts and made sure we had everything we needed. I'd recommend this B&B to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank crazyroamers
Reviewed January 4, 2010

We were luckily referred to the Greenwood Bed and Breakfast as we made a quick tour of the southeast for our anniversary last weekend. The suite was wonderful! It was spacious, private, comfortable and perfect for an overnight stay or longer visit since it is furnished with a complete kitchen and even a computer/printer. David was a wonderful host...he took time to show us around the suite and told us about the local restaurants (terrific choices!) which were just a few blocks away. I'm not very familiar or comfortable with metro-Atlanta but the Greenwood Bed and Breakfast is tucked away in a lovely, quiet residential neighborhood. We will definitely keep David's B&B on file for our next trip to Atlanta!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple