“Great food”

La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #378 of 4,069 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: For the best Southeastern Mexican zest, your first and only stop must be La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant. Since 1994, we have been serving up a Fiesta, with exciting and delicious menu items that are sure to enchant and fascinate our guests. We are a great place to go for ardent lovers of the Mexican Cuisine.Our Chef and staff welcome our new and returning guests by preparing authentic Mexican entrees such as succulent enchiladas, juicy and tender fajitas, quesadillas, burritos and nachos all cooked to perfection and served in a beautiful atmosphere just like in sunny Mexico. It is always a Fiesta at La Parrilla!
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We were a group of 10 , they sat us down within 6-7 min .The restaurant was packed noisy but it was my first time there anyway ,I ordered Fish tacos ,wife got chicken burrito ,everyone got something different .Not one complaint I can't believe how great the food was ,nice portions and the price Wow excellent ,I wish there was a La Parilla in Michigan .

Reviewed September 30, 2012

This restaurant has a somewhat better than standard tex-mex menu and good beer selection. The menu is extensive but you will not find any surprises. All in all, a restaurant we revisit occassonally since it offers the right quality for the right price.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

Loved it. Authentic dishes and even had a great mariache band!
Great portions for the price!

Reviewed November 28, 2011

On the night before Thanksgiving, we went to try out the new La Parilla in Toco Hills. I had the veggie fajitas and loved them. Others at our table had burritos and the salmon. We ordered cheese dip and guacamole for the table which were great for me. If you like spicey, be sure to ask for the spicey version of the cheese dip. We will go back.

Reviewed August 14, 2011

This restaurant is one of my family and I favorites. When my husband and I lived in ATL for about 9 yeras, this place was our regular spot. After visiting ATL years later, it still is one of our favorite spots. Their fajitas are fantastic, their tacos, buritos, chalupas are amazing! Everything about his place screams goodness!! i love the fresh ingredients, that great service and large portions at a reasonable price. I would highly reccommend this place if you truly want authentic mexican food. They also have good margaritas and great drink specials. Their tortillia chips and salsa is always fresh and we consider this restaurant reliable in the sense that when you get in to town, you can always count on having really good food at this place!!