“Great Atmosphere!”

Ranked #2 of 292 things to do in Atlanta
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Recently restored to its original gilded look of the 1920s, the Fox Theatre features "Mighty Mo," a classic Moller organ with over 3,600 pipes. The lavish theatre currently hosts Broadway musicals, comedy shows and dance companies throughout the year.
Reviewed December 14, 2013

The theater is beautiful. The ceiling is mesmerizing. There's hardly a bad seat in the house. I've been to quite a few performances at the Fox over the years.

There are newer reviews for Fox Theatre

Reviewed December 10, 2013

We came to see "The Nutcracker". The Fox almost stole the show. Between the incredible décor and the organ - just sitting in the theatre was a treat.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

My husband and I spent a romantic weekend in the city to attend the John Legend concert. The Fox was nice, the tickets were very reasonable and included free parking which was very close to theater. Our seats were great and we had an awesome time. The Fox is located in a perfect area, near many luxury hotels and great places to eat and have drinks.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

The more I've traveled around the world, the more I've come to value the Fox Theater in Atlanta, especially for live performances. It's wonderfully maintained; the balcony is huge, and comfortable; the decor, which I once thought cheesy, I now enjoy. I've never sat in a bad seat, anywhere in the house. Fine acoustics.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

My wife and I attended the Nutcracker last nite with friends and it was perfect! Our friends have never been to the Fox and it was magical for them (and us to live thru their excitement). Fantastic performance by the Atlanta Ballet!

Been to Fox Theatre? Share your experiences!