“John Legend concert”

Ranked #2 of 289 things to do in Atlanta
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Recently restored to its original gilded look of the 1920s, the Fox Theatre features "Mighty Mo," a classic Moller organ with over 3,600 pipes. The lavish theatre currently hosts Broadway musicals, comedy shows and dance companies throughout the year.
Sandy Springs, Georgia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“John Legend concert”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

My husband and I spent a romantic weekend in the city to attend the John Legend concert. The Fox was nice, the tickets were very reasonable and included free parking which was very close to theater. Our seats were great and we had an awesome time. The Fox is located in a perfect area, near many luxury hotels and great places to eat and have drinks.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Savannah, Georgia
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“To be valued”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

The more I've traveled around the world, the more I've come to value the Fox Theater in Atlanta, especially for live performances. It's wonderfully maintained; the balcony is huge, and comfortable; the decor, which I once thought cheesy, I now enjoy. I've never sat in a bad seat, anywhere in the house. Fine acoustics.

Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Nutcracker is Breathtaking!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

My wife and I attended the Nutcracker last nite with friends and it was perfect! Our friends have never been to the Fox and it was magical for them (and us to live thru their excitement). Fantastic performance by the Atlanta Ballet!

Visited December 2013
Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Awesome Decor”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Got a chance to see Joe Bonamassa at Fox. This was my first time here, the staff was friendly and professional. I loved the setup and decor, the ceiling was lit up like the night sky. If you travel to Atlanta be sure to see a show at Fox. You will not regret it.

Epping, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Ghost the musical”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

It was a beautiful theatre, a bit warm inside but the architecture and history(I took a tour on another day) was worth the trip.

Visited November 2013

Been to Fox Theatre? Share your experiences!