“Fun!”

Turner Field
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This Major League ballpark is home to the Atlanta Braves. Before catching a game, fans can check out the Braves Museum and Hall of Fame, featuring Hank Aaron's record-breaking, 715th home run ball.
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Family had a great time. We went here for my sons 7th Bday...bring your Cash :) We had a great time...good family ball park

Reviewed August 14, 2014

I was in town for a wedding an the all-star break just ended so i thought perfect time to catch a game. The stadium is nice and tickets did not cost that much compared to a Yankees game but not many do. Got a seat in the outfield and was able to see everything fairly well. Tons of food options inside, even got to try beer ice-cream. The only bad part was the tap beer, it was warm and because of that they waist about 2 cups trying to pour 1. They have batting cages and pitching cages for the kids in all of us. I will go back the next time i am in Atlanta.

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We were there last night and had a wonderful experience in the 755 club. A good array of food. Great view of the entire field. The fans enthusiasm was tremendous. Best part, the Braves won.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

We saw Weezer on 8/12/14 at Turner field. We had a great time but it was largely due to guesswork and luck. I had tried to find information online about concerts at Turner Field but could not, so I'm writing this to hopefully help out the next guy.

You have to buy an admission ticket to the game to attend the concert; the concert is free. Where your seats are located do not really matter unless you're there to see the game too. The concert started after the game.

We planned to miss most of the game - we were there for Weezer only. I bought a parking pass online in advance to be sure I could park in a lot close to the stadium. The game was in the 5th inning when we arrived and there was no one to take my pass; technically we could have parked anywhere we wanted for free. This could have been a fluke, though, and the $13 I spent on parking was worth my piece of mind.

The band sets up stage on second base facing home plate. If you want to be on the field close to the stage, you have to buy a field pass online in advance, an extra $20. You will then go to the fan base kiosk and pick up your wrist band and, in the case of the Weezer concert anyway, your t-shirt. T-shirts were not available for sale otherwise. We found all this out too late.

Close to the end of the game we went to the area behind home plate. Once the game is over, you can sit anywhere you want so long as the seat holders aren’t still there or don’t come back and make you move. We waited in the tunnel for the game to end but security guards chased us away, so we waited in the food area, keeping an eye on the game. The second it was over we pushed our way down to the seats as close to home plate as possible. We snagged four great seats. Do not hesitate – claim all the seats you need the first time you find them. The crowd is orderly but the seats get taken quickly.

We had to wait a few minutes for the field crew to do their clean-up and for the stage to set up. We watched as the field pass ticket holders were escorted onto the field in a single-file line. They had had to wait in line in the breezeway behind home plate. If you were one of the first 100 people that would be great although I don’t know how long they had to wait in line. After that you could get a poor position on the field, way off to the side of the stage. I actually thought my seats were better – for one, I had seats, and two, I was center-stage. There is a huge screen so you can see the band up close anyway.

Weezer rocks.

14  Thank Denise G
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Went to a ball game where LA was visiting: parking $15, beer $11, hotdog $10. There was a lot of activities going on in the outside arena for entertainment. Braves lost!