“Great Experience, but way too hot.”
Review of Turner Field

Ranked #13 of 289 things to do in Atlanta
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This Major League ballpark is home to the Atlanta Braves. Before catching a game, fans can check out the Braves Museum and Hall of Fame, featuring Hank Aaron's record-breaking, 715th home run ball.
atlanta, ga
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Experience, but way too hot.”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I got some great seats from my company and decided to use item and take my friend. It was August in GA and a day game on Sunday so you can probably imagine the temperature.

We were sitting between the dugout and first base, about 12 rows from the front, but that sun is brutal! I think we lasted about 3 innings before we decided to walk around - noting that others shared a look of thirsty misery as the scoured the place trying to find some cool place of respite.

Finally we found a friendly bar with a far away view of the game (which was boring anyway; low scoring game) and some lovely frozen margaritas - it get pretty hazy after that.

A nice thing to do with friends or family.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Edisto Island, SC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome Ballpark!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

There is nothing quite like a game at Turner field. Great food, awesome ushers, and a fun atmosphere!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank suzy_road_warrior
Villa Rica
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“755 CLUB”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Woop woop all good great food excellent company prime seats & fun fun fun! The price is definitely worth it!

Concord, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What A First Time Experience”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My wife and I traveled to Turner Field to see the Braves for the very first time. We actually bought tickets for 4 games. My wife was able to win prizes at "Fan Central" and during her contest a Nikky Williams from 680 the Fan radio came over and wanted us to give a couple of minute live radio interview. We met some of the nicest people during our whole trip. We also met Walter Banks who was inducted into the Hospitality Hall of Fame in 2004. I now know why - he made our last game at Turner Field a memorable one.

Gainesville, Florida, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Braves and Nationals Series”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I love this stadium. We always try to make at least one series here. I always purchase parking with my tickets. Parking is convenient to the park. There is plenty of things to do at this park with your significant other or with your family. Of course food and drink are expensive, but that is too be expected for major league sports. You are allowed to take some food and drink into the stadium. Check out the stadium rules before you go and Go Braves!