“What A First Time Experience”
Review of Turner Field - CLOSED

Turner Field
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This Major League ballpark is home to the Atlanta Braves. Before catching a game, fans can check out the Braves Museum and Hall of Fame, featuring Hank Aaron's record-breaking, 715th home run ball.
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My wife and I traveled to Turner Field to see the Braves for the very first time. We actually bought tickets for 4 games. My wife was able to win prizes at "Fan Central" and during her contest a Nikky Williams from 680 the Fan radio came over and wanted us to give a couple of minute live radio interview. We met some of the nicest people during our whole trip. We also met Walter Banks who was inducted into the Hospitality Hall of Fame in 2004. I now know why - he made our last game at Turner Field a memorable one.

There are newer reviews for Turner Field

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I love this stadium. We always try to make at least one series here. I always purchase parking with my tickets. Parking is convenient to the park. There is plenty of things to do at this park with your significant other or with your family. Of course food and drink are expensive, but that is too be expected for major league sports. You are allowed to take some food and drink into the stadium. Check out the stadium rules before you go and Go Braves!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We took in a Braves/National game. It was very entertaining. People were friendly and the park was easy to get to by public transportation.

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Had a great 2 day visit from VA to watch the Braves. The post game concert was a lot if fun. Heck yes I plan return next year!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Used to be, I'd always give rave reviews. I'd still say this is a great way to spend an
afternoon or evening. We have a fantastic team this year and they are capable of
coming back and winning at any point. It is worthwhile to support this team. The facility
is comfortable. The restrooms are clean, at least till around the 7th inning. And we enjoy
the seating, even way up high. Last weekend though we were scorched with the
food. The pizza, which used to be good, was lukewarm and seemed to have been
left over from the night game. Also, the slices were smaller than ever. Prices are
horrendous now. Two slices for $12.50. But get this: the soda in souvenir cups
was $7.75 each! no misprint. Excuse me, but if the pizza quality is going bad
at these prices and a soda costs this kind of money, we'll bring our stuff from home!