“Go Braves!”

Turner Field
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This Major League ballpark is home to the Atlanta Braves. Before catching a game, fans can check out the Braves Museum and Hall of Fame, featuring Hank Aaron's record-breaking, 715th home run ball.
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Really like the Braves and seeing an ocassional game but ticket prices combined with parking can be a bit much. Kind of miss the old stadium in that respect.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Parked at lot across interstate, cheaper, short walk to park. felt safe with many Atlanta Police Officers standing along streets. Entire staff at Turner Field were very friendly and helpful. Got there early and checked everything out. Lots to do and see. Family of 4 (2 boys 7 and 8 yrs old). They loved the kids area! Food was good. We got our tickets from an online last minute discount site. Paid 125 for 4 seats behind home plate - AWESOME!! We won Braves t-shirts from the Braves girls!! Get there early to have time to enjoy looking around.

1  Thank lola20
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I am not a sports fan but thought I would catch a Braves game because the stadium is new and the food is supposed to be super. I was not impressed with either the game or food. I felt like I was eating food from a bad state fair.

1  Thank Valerie M
Reviewed April 19, 2012

First time here, went with local client. Very clean, great seats throughout. Employees very friendly and helpful. Make sure you park close in a secure lot and be sure of your directions when leaving. Surrounding neighborhood does not appear too secure.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Spent a great afternoon at Turner Field watching my first baseball game.

Easy to get here on the MARTA shuttle from 5 point train station.

Great view from my seat, good atmosphere and really pleasant staff.

Only complaint is the high price for refreshments - captive audience I guess.