Underground Atlanta - CLOSED

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2019

Underground Atlanta to me is synonymous with the Peach drop event that used to be held during New year. The place is great for get-togethers and large events. I have a fond memory of the last peach drop when the atmosphere was just so celebratory - though it got really crowded.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed November 19, 2018

This place is just plain scary. . More security is needed. We weren't there long. We had several people hit us up for money. We also had someone try to sell us Oxycontin. I will say that there were some interesting shops and places to eat.

Date of experience: November 2018
7  Thank Blake1970
Reviewed November 13, 2018

This area does not offer much for tourist or locals. It was once nice, but not anymore. Restaurants ok, but not great. Stores with overpriced merchandise and souvenirs. Tourist trap and nothing more.

Date of experience: October 2018
4  Thank T8423XSbrendal
Reviewed November 8, 2018

The underground is of course dark. Not too much shopping that I liked. I would hang on to my purse tightly. They made it sound like it was going to be a wonderful experience and it really wasn't for us. The story behind it's name is more relevant than the place.

Date of experience: February 2018
4  Thank kawhite59
Reviewed October 20, 2018

Various lurking dangers in the day held at bay by only the light- I wouldn’t dare get caught near here after dark without various weaponry. Drug dealing going on in plain site. Gentrification at it’s finest. Unground will soon be high priced condos and living spaces with all businesses in the area closing but a select 2 or 3

Date of experience: October 2018