Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta
Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$418
$148
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$107
$100
Country Inn
$194
$150
WHotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

$159
$1,423
$199
Westin.com
$123
$118
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$116
$103
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$189
$139
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

$199
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

1,009 results
All reviewsmansion on peachtreeenglish gardenhouse cardel friscosterrace suitedouble sinkssoaking tubroom servicecar serviceturn down servicefive star hotelsteam roomthe ritzpleasure of stayingbeautiful hotellenox squarefour seasons
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This is one of the best hotels I stayed at. Huge rooms with very spacious bathrooms and bathrobes, wonderful spa and swimming pool, unique breakfasts, very friendly staff and everything you would need for home away. Live music on Fridays in the bar and in front of nice restaurant. Few hundred meters away from MARTA (metro station) and about 2 minutes walk to Lenox Mall, if you would like to buy something for your family. Really huge recommendation, stay there if you are going to Atlanta. Also very fresh hotel with great taste in furnishing. Rather I quiet place, but you can get action close by. Thumbs up!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Jacek M
Robert L, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thumbs up for your great review! Thanks so much. Please return soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Pros: Very lovely hotel and spacious room.
Great location; across from Lenox Mall. Basically attached to Del Friscos restaurant which has great food and drinks.
Nice bar with live jazz music.
We were celebrating my husbands birthday and they surprised him with a special complimentary birthday dessert in the room.

Cons: For the price of the room I was surprised there wasn't an iPod/iPhone docking station in the room as most nice hotels provide these in rooms now.
I left a necklace on the bathroom counter in the room. It wasn't until we were on our way home that I realized I had forgotten it. I immediately called the hotel to let them know exactly where I had left it and described the necklace. They checked with housekeeping but they said they didn't find anything. It was my fault for forgetting it but very disappointing to learn that someone took it instead of doing the right thing and turning it in especially in a 5 star hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank e w
Robert L, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

I appreciate your review and thank you for your feedback. I have checked with our security again and we still do not show that the piece of jewelry you described in November has been turned in to us. Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope you will continue to visit Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta.

Sincerely, Robert Lowe, General Manager

Reviewed July 22, 2013

As they would probably say in Atlanta "I really lucked out!" when I was allocated a room at this wonderful haven in Atlanta for our corporate annual sales conference. I would go back time and time again if I ever have the opportunity. Apparently until a year ago, this was the Mansion Hotel (out at Buckhead), and was then taken over by Mandarin Oriental, and now provides all the class, sophistication and outstanding service that you could ever dream of. As a previous review says, this hotel and the staff surpass all that I have encountered in other 5-star hotels. The hotel is one of those places that gives even a somewhat jaded frequent business traveller, new enthusiasm to go to new places. The rooms are large and luxurious (but in no way ostentatious) calm, the food was excellent and the staff are simply amazing. Every single one of the staff that I encountered was pleasant, articulate and very happy to chat about whatever topic... they seemed to all be completely natural and not part of a Mandarin Mould. The doormen are lovely and look after you so well - they even have a drive who will run you wherever you want to go (locally). Reception staff are efficient and very personable. My only regret was that my rather intense work schedule meant that I didn't get to experience the spa which is earning a reputation as the "best in Atlanta". I did dip a toe in the pool, the environment of which was also very tranquil and relaxing. To another reviewer's point, the TV set up is a bit lacking - as they say, no listing to find out what channel is where, and no international stations either - I couldn't even find BBCWorld (though maybe I just missed it!!). I cannot really think of any real place for improvement - all I can say is I hope that when I next land in Atlanta for whatever reason, there is a room available for me at this truly outstanding hotel.

Room Tip: I was on 10th floor, and had a large light lovely (standard) room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Taormina-Tourist

Your review made my day extra special! Thank you for the time you took to inform TripAdvisor readers of your experience. We look forward to your next visit and hopefully, as you said, you will be able to enjoy our fabulous spa. Again, thank you!

Sincerely, Robert Lowe, General Manager

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I stayed with my family while in town on business. The location is fantastic. Close to the Marta so that the family could travel downtown while I was in the office. It is in walking distance to good shopping and several terrific restaurants - if you choose.

The room was lovely. Very quiet. Spacious. Very well appointed and comfortable. Prior review said the soap, etc had too strong an odor. I did not think so, although I only used the soap.

The lobby area is small, which is refreshing in its simplicity and peacefulness, although I cannot.imagine it at a peak check in or check out.

The hotel staff was excellent. Friendly, gracious, and genuine. I know many upscale restaurants that could learn some things from you.

The spa was very nice. It was one of the best pedicures that I have ever had.

Trust the hotel front desk with restaurant recommendations. Interestingly many coincided with tripadvisor recommendations.
I enjoyed myself very much.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank chitownontheroad
Robert L, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

It was a pleasure to have you and your family and to know that you will be returning again. Thank you from all of us at Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta for taking the time to submit your feedback to the readers of TripAdvisor. It means so much to us all.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

If you need to rejuvenate, this is the golden ticket, Friends. Why? The staff at this Mandarin is the best hotel staff of any hotel I have encountered in any city. I do not take the time to write as many reviews as I should, but this hotel deserves every star. Whoever hires for the Mandarin Oriental Atlanta should be applauded. Every hotel employee we met seemed to genuinely take pride in their occupation. It was different here; they were different.

The hotel is not over-the-top glamorous, but instead it is balanced and simply lovely. The rooms are large and QUIET. The bathrooms are beautiful. The hotel was filled to capacity, but because of the way it is designed, it was PEACEFUL. No slamming doors, no loud carts, no noisy housekeepers, no loud binging elevators, just complete peace. We did not want to leave. Other five star hotels pride themselves on "customer service," and I have stayed at those hotels. No one can compare to our experience at the Mandarin. These folks were not phony... they exuded pride in their work. HOW COMPLETELY REFRESHING AND UPLIFTING!

Christopher in the spa gave a great massage (the spa is lovely), and the ladies at the spa
check-in were delightful and extremely accommodating. You must treat yourself. (By the way, I do not like heavy scents, and the oil used was an organic massage oil that was light and not
heavily fragranced; I made this request, and they were delighted to fulfill my request).

We ate in the main dining area several times and ordered room service. We were not disappointed with either. Great food... outstanding service!

The business department was friendly and kind when I had a question regarding our folio; in addition, guest services was exemplary. Housekeeping was as quiet as a mouse, and our rooms and the entire hotel was spotless. Everyone from check-in, to valet, to bell men, to room service, to dining, to you-name-it was a ten!

My only suggestions.....
1) Revamp the lighting in the elevators. It is too harsh, unflattering, and is shockingly strong after entering the zen-like main areas of the hotel.

2) Change the bath soap, gel, shampoo, and conditioner to items that are not so heavily scented. I was not able to use them because they were too strong. Something just clean and simple would be more desirable.

3) We had extensive problems renting a movie in our two rooms that took over an hour to resolve due to technical issues.

Lastly, we will DEFINITELY return to the Mandarin Oriental Atlanta. As Billy Joel sings, "Don't go changin'." KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK!

Room Tip: We had two connecting rooms; they both were super.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank BonLivre

It was wonderful to read your review today and especially your comments about our colleagues. I am so proud of them and feel so fortunate to have them on our team. We take extreme pride in our service and ambiance and they are the ones that make both happen. You gratefully recognized that. THANK YOU!! We also appreciate your feedback regarding the bath amenities and other comments and will certainly take consideration of them.

Please return soon and often.