Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

103 Reviews
from $82.68
from $58.99
10,592 results
All reviews coke products tasting room polar bear secret formula gift shop free coke tasting area taste testing coke fan bottling process coke commercials different countries pop culture soft drinks d movie vip tour self guided
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This is not all kitsch it really can be considered a museum. It starts out with entering on to a reception room were you are offered a can of Coke.
From there you are escorted into a room of signs and advertising from around the world, then to another room for a short movie, at both of these you are engaged by the staff. You are then released to see the rest of the building by your self. The 4d movie about searching for the secret recipe was entertaining the chair movement didn't make a lot of sense and was over done and distracting, but children will love it. The rest is very entertaining. The tasting room was interesting as there are many more Coke products to sample that you didn't know existed from around the world. It was also interesting to see how they adapted their flavors to the different parts of the world. In order to exit you have to go through the gift shop which seemed very overpriced.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I was told by friends that their visit was "so so" but as a big fan of the beverage I decided to go anyway and I'm really glad I did.
Elephant in the room, yes you are paying $17 for a full on Coca Cola commercial,, but as the master marketers, they sure know how to spin it and ensure you have a good time.
The tour itself is broken up into different sections, a lot of show and tell as well as some interactivity. Lots of photo ops (paid for, or get a selfie). I personally had two highlights - getting to hold an Olympic torch (Beijing, have no idea if they have any others in the back) and the chance to taste 100 different coca cola owned beverages. A lot were pretty good, Italy's was an experience...
The secret formula room was a little bit of an anti-climax, but you can't have everything.
Definitely worth a visit (even if you're not a fan of coca cola) as there is a lot of history from the biggest drinks company in the world.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This place was packed, it was hard to get around and see everything. Mostly it was a showcase for Coke ads from different times and places. I'm not super into Coke ads so I was pretty indifferent to what I was seeing. I guess for the entire attraction I felt like I paid to see Coke commercials.... The redeeming feature was the tasting room which made it worth going to. Anyway, if you love Coke memorabilia you will love this, but if not then you can skip this one.

Reviewed yesterday

This was my 2nd time visiting World of Coca Cola. Really neat to learn so much! More details I picked up on this visit!

Reviewed yesterday

We paid extra for the VIP tour. This gave us one-on-one explanations of various displays, we cut all lines (including the polar bear line), and we got to hold some Olympic torches. VIP also gave us 40% off of photos that we purchased, which was pretty significant.

Our guide, Kelly, was well-informed and personable. The headsets, unfortunately, we horribly uncomfortable, essentially pinching your brain through your ears. Everyone on our group was commenting about it by the end of the tour. They really need to fix that.

The final stop on all tours (VIP or general) is the tasting room. Here you can taste over 40 Coke brand beverages. If you do so, you will want to puke and it will take the better part of the day for your body to recover. LOL

If you have the extra money, VIP isn't a bad choice, but if you have somewhere else where you might prefer to spend the extra money (CNN, for example), it's not a huge "downgrade" if you just have general admission.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Good trip if you have not seen the history of Coca Cola close to other sites of interest.
Would recommend pre purchase and save time in lines.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We decided to visit here because of hearing how much fun it was. Have to admit it was!! The Vault and 4D Theater was a lot of fun. The real gem is trying all the different drinks from around the world. If you are adventurous, try the Beverly!!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Came to Atlanta from Pittsburgh and figured we would check this place out. The best part was trying different drinks from all the other countries.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Last Saturday, November 10, 2018, I was In Downtown Atlanta & decided to take my son to visit the World of Coca-Cola. To my surprise, it was interesting to see how a pharmacist created a formula & became the most famous drink of all times. After the tour is over, the gift shop will overwhelm you.

Reviewed 2 days ago

I had a short time frame to see this on a business trip, but did enjoy the memorabilia. Probably the most fun was sampling coke products from around the world. I wish I had more time to give this justice, but definitely worth a couple hours.