“Great adventure ”

Ranked #2 of 302 things to do in Atlanta
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Immerse yourself in World of Coca-Cola, the one and only place you can explore the story of the world's most popular beverage brand. It's a place where anyone can experience moments of happiness and wonder. At World of Coca-Cola, inspiration is around every corner - from the vault where we secure our secret formula, to world-class art and memorabilia to more than 100 beverages to taste from around the world. With opportunities to meet the Coca-Cola Polar Bear, take a VIP Guided Tour - and more - it's no wonder that the World of Coke is a must-see among the top things to do in Atlanta, Georgia.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

World Of Coca Cola is overall an advertisement of the product coca cola. No doubt the trip was awesome we had an awesome time and all the kids enjoyed it. The best part of the whole trip is the tasting part where you taste 50+ sodas. I would definitely visit it once again.

Write a ReviewReviews (11,620)
All reviews
in 179 reviews
"self guided"
in 127 reviews

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We visited over 20 years ago and this was amazing then and is even more awesome now. Really enjoy learning all the history about Coca-Cola. The beginning movie brought tears of joy to my eyes, Coca-Cola has been a part of our lives for many years. Great experiences and 1 common denominator.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

We went from the Georgia Aquarium to the World of Coke and it was a world apart. The lines were outrageous, no crowd control that I could see. Actually felt unsafe waiting on line to get in. Once in it was not as expected, mainly and advertisement for Coke, lots of historical object but could not see or get near most because of the crowds. The film was cute, but an ad for Coke. So if you cove Coke you might like this, as for me I wish we would have stayed at the Aquarium longer.

1  Thank fjmccarl
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Went with a friend. I was pretty disappointed. To me, it's a great place for kids for field trips. I'm not a big Coke Buff. But I can say I've been there.