Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

103 Reviews
from $82.68
from $58.99
12,541 results
All reviews coke products tasting room polar bear secret formula gift shop free coke tasting area taste testing coke fan bottling process coke commercials different countries pop culture soft drinks d movie vip tour self guided
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We all liked it. The shows and the movies and the memorabilia was all fun.

My son is still talking about going into the Vault area . They create some intrigue with the secret of the formula....and the man in the hat. Make sure that you intereact in the exhibit - it makes it more fun.

The polar bear was not only just a guy in a suit - but the suit blinked like the bears on the commercial did. Wow.

We went through and tasted all of the sodas from around the world. Coca Cola knows their business.

....i just wish that they would bring back Coke made with sugar instead of the High Fructose Corn Syrup .....it tastes better.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The New World of Coca-Cola is a very interesting tourist spot. Being inside just takes you to your childhood memories, if you grew up with coca-cola products... the Vault was interesting with many artifacts, the advertising/commercial sections was great.. They also have a replica of the London Olympic Torch which you can hold and take pictures with. The Tasting room, coca-cola products from all over the world... Can you imagine?... some where good, some where not so good... i would suggest to leave Italy for last on that particular section.... I had a great time and for $16 adults, you walk out with many relived memories, news ones, the taste of the world on your mouth and a small coca-cola bottle.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I went to the original World on Coke when I was younger and really loved it, but now there are a few strange additions. The video at the beginning is completely WEIRD and I can't even understand how it made it through the creative process. Don't be put off by this, because afterwards it gets a lot better. I think it is well-managed and the employees try hard to make it exciting - perhaps that is a bit overboard for teenagers and adults, but I appreciate it. The pop culture section is cool - learned a lot about the advertising history of Coke and how it has really affected some cultural perceptions. There are several other sections, but skip the 4D movie unless you have little kids. Naturally the Coca-Cola worldwide product tasting room is AWESOME, and then you exit through the Coca-Cola store. I am not a big shopper, but I had a great time looking through all the products and remembering some old commercials. Set aside time to enjoy the store.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great exhibits, good in size although it was really crowded on the day we visited. Had read other reviews but to me it was interesting and fun. The tasting area was a plus, my daughter enjoyed drinking all the Coca Cola she wanted. He really liked the Asian flavors

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We really enjoyed everything about the world of coca cola. The exhibit was wonderful. Seeing the way things were used to be like...signs, bottles, people who were involved with advising. The vault was neat. We were even able to hold the 2012 London Olympic torch. We had so much fun tasting all the different flavors from around the world. Has a great gift shop.