“New Coke!”

Ranked #15 of 292 things to do in Atlanta
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Immerse yourself in World of Coca-Cola, the one and only place you can explore the story of the world's most popular beverage brand. It's a place where anyone can experience moments of happiness and wonder. At World of Coca-Cola, inspiration is around every corner - from the vault where we secure our secret formula, to world-class art and memorabilia to more than 100 beverages to taste from around the world. With opportunities to meet the Coca-Cola Polar Bear, take a VIP Guided Tour - and more - it's no wonder that the World of Coke is a must-see among the top things to do in Atlanta, Georgia.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Not the same as the old one! Cool mini bottling tour. Overall a neat experience, lots of coke to drink lots of coke stuff to buy. Personally I did not like the new ad campaign and alot of the tour focused on that. There is a lot of history about coke and the people that tried to imitate it etc.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

The tour itself is mostly self-guided through a number of exhibits. Plenty of old Coke memorabilia, a short film, the 'secret' of Coke. The tour guides could do with a bit more knowledge though... There were a number of large Coke bottles on display at the main entrance, which were decorated to represent the country they came from. The bottle that was clearly from New Zealand (I'd know, that's where I'm from) was pointed out by our guide as being from Portugal!
Highlight is the soda fountains at the end which are great to sample the many variants amongst the Coke product lines.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

it was kool... not splitting and atom or curing cancer... but it was kool..this site needs me to put 50 words..so..blah blah blah blah

1  Thank Rfoster08
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Lots of interesting exhibits, Lots of really old stuff to enjoy. Interesting to see the history of this 100+ year old drink. I enjoyed being able to sample several different flavors that are sold in other parts in the world. I sloshed my way out of here as I think I tried almost all of what was available for sample. Very enjoyable.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

It was interesting to visit, but we couldn't believe we spent money to have Coca Cola advertising rammed down our throats.