“good every time!!”

Restaurant Molino del Santo
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Benaojan
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Perth and Kinross, United Kingdom
“good every time!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

consistently the place to go!! Meals well presented and served by a babbling brook in a cool setting - proper G&T's .. a little hard to find as it is set back from the village a little, but worth persevering.

Visited August 2014
PaulineElkin, Owner at Restaurant Molino del Santo, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
All of the Team are delighted you so enjoy eating and drinking on the beautiful terrace. Have you tried the new delicious Gin made in Ronda?
Many thanks - and see you soon we hope!

Estepona, Spain
“Perfect meal in pefect location”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We had the 5 course taster menu
Only suggestion is that they have tables
for two where not facing each other. Ideal for
business but not for romantic holding hands- and knees-
dinners

1 Thank fogg2014
PaulineElkin, Owner at Restaurant Molino del Santo, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
We're so pleased you enjoyed your Tasting Menu.
And we will certainly offer the different seating arrangement to future guests!
We look forward to seeing you again soon !
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Gastronomy on a high level”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Gazpacho with cherries & basil ice ... Perfectly smoked trout with white beans & herbs ... Juicy grilled entrecote ... Tuna with a splendid tomato relish & licorice ice ... A fruity housewine produced in the neighbourhood ... If you are a sucker for good food you simply have to pop by Molino del Sanfo. Book a room at the fantastic hotel so you can enjoy the nice wine with a clear consience.

Visited July 2014
PaulineElkin, Owner at Restaurant Molino del Santo, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Thank you SO much for your Review written in great style - I love re-reading it! I'm absolutely delighted you enjoyed your meal so much - from your quotes you obviously tried our Monthly Menu which I think is one of the best the Chefs have produced.
See you soon we hope!
Sitio de Calahonda, Spain
“Very, very disappointing”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I have detailed my thoughts of this restaurant in my review of the hotel. We at dinner there on two consecutive nights and both meals were very poor.

Visited July 2014
PaulineElkin, Owner at Restaurant Molino del Santo, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Margaret - I can only repeat what I have said to your husband Jack in his Review. I am so very sorry that you didn't enjoy your meals at our Restaurant. Please accept our sincere apologies on behalf of the Chefs, Waiters and Inma the Manageress.
Mijas, Spain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

The food main courses were poor on our first night we both returned our main course due to the meet being in edible
The second night was no better we ordered of the a la carte the chicken was dry and the crispy duck not crispy.

Visited July 2014
I am so very sorry you didn't enjoy your meals at our Restaurant . As you know, I was away both nights of your visit. I have talked at length to my Staff, who I trust implicitly as we have worked together for so many years, about what could have happened. The Chefs, Waiters and Inma the Manageress are all dismayed to read your Review. Inma, in particular, is perplexed by your response to your A la Carte meal as she came in especially on her day off to make sure all was to your liking and she tellls me you didn't complain at all to her. Please accept our sincere apologies.