“es faccil”

Academia Pradoventura - Day Classes
More attraction details
Owner description: Spanish language school in Prado del Rey (Cádiz), in the Sierra de Grazalema natural park in Andalusia. Spanish courses with experienced expert teachers using a modern communicative method. Standard courses and for special purposes: Tourism, Business, Medicine, Law. An extra-incentive for speaking Spanish is the authentic Andalusian white village, unspoilt by international tourism whose inhabitants are friendly and communicative. Attractive free time activities: canyoning, climbing, hiking, cultural visits to Ronda, Grazalema, Arcos de la Frontera.
Reviewed March 18, 2013

In the beautiful village of Prado del Rey we learned a lot. And it was just what we were looking for. Not a large academy with hundreds of students, but just one in the right human dimension. So you can feel at home and within a few days it is a bit family like. Thanks to Anja and her husband,the owners, the Academia is more than a language school. They also organizing extra trips after the lessons in the surrounding (mountain-walks, visits to the white villages, bodegas etc). The village and surrounding area is beautiful and laid back. The people very kind all over and we had a great time at the little cafe downstairs as well for breakfast lunch, dinner and drinks.
Violeta, one of the teachers is very inspiring. She is able to get you exited and enthusiastic for the language. Not that we can speak Spanish fluently now after our 2 weeks course.
But a solid base is there. And that's a good start. We will go on studying back home.

3  Thank DULCEYSAL
pradoventura, Propietario at Academia Pradoventura - Day Classes, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

We are glad that you felt at home and a bit family-like because that is one of our aims. And of course that you learnt a lot. We also enjoyed the time with you and hope to see you again some day. ¡Un saludo desde Prado del Rey! José Luis & Anja

Reviewed June 8, 2012

I can herbly recommend the spanish courses offered at Pradoventura! Due to my stay at the Academia Pradoventura I improved my spanish skills and had the oportunity to get to know an authentic spanisch village. The locals are as friendly and helpfull as the owners of the academia. The courses are organized in a professional way with native speaking spanish teachers adapt to the level of spanish of each participant. I spend two lovely weeks there and the only thing I regret is not to stay longer....well next time!

1  Thank Sophie_F_187309
Reviewed February 18, 2012

I spent four wonderful weeks at the small and friendly language school and considerably improved my active and passive knowledge of the Spanish language.
The Spanish lessons were a lot of fun and I was stunned by the lovely village and the beautiful surrounding nature.
I very much enjoyed the excursions to other adorable villages and cities, walks in the nature, festivals, horse riding, flamenco dancing and the relaxed and friendly atmosphere at the language school and the village.
I had a fantastic time in Prado del Rey and can only recommend a stay at the language school !!!

1  Thank Carmen R
pradoventura, Propietario at Academia Pradoventura - Day Classes, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2012

Thank you Carmen for leaving your opinion here. We are glad we could satisfy your needs during your Spanish course at our school and that you enjoyed the classes and the cultural activities. We are always happy to welcome you again.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

Academia Pradoventura is a little, family-owned school in the heart of Prado del Rey.
The owners are a lovely, very open-hearted and humorous coulpe from Germany who do everything they can to make their guests happy!
The school has very good teachers, good learning material and small classes. I improved my Spanish skills very quickly here - and had a lot of fun!
They offer many activities: Outdoor-fun, cultural activities, you can ride Andalusian horses and even make your own handbag in one of the local shops (Girls - this is a must-do!).
When I was there, I had bad luck with the weather: It had been raining fot months (-very unusual for the region). So some outdoor activities could not take place. But the owners of the school arranged many other activities. I had a fantastic time and learned a lot about Spain and this region!

- My recommendation: Go there - and your holiday is in good hands! ;-)

2  Thank sogue
pradoventura, Inhaber at Academia Pradoventura - Day Classes, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2012

Thank you very much for your positive evaluation of your stay in Prado del Rey. We are happy to hear that you had a great time in spite of the rainy weather and that you appreciate our attempt to offer interesting freetime activities even though the weather didn't allow us to do many activities in the nature. I'm sure people have asked you a lot of times where you bought that unique handbag :-). Please do come back in summer when it's hot and sunny every day!

Reviewed December 9, 2010

If you want to learn, relax, enjoy and experience the spanish way of life, you have to go to Academia Pradoventura! Few years ago a friend recomended it to me, I went, I learned to communicate in Spanish just after few weeks, I fell in love with the village and the people and I returned several times to Prado del Rey. The mix of school, adventure, nature, party, sun, holiday makes it to me a perfect place to spend my vacations.

My message to you: go and you won't regret it, for sure!!! :-)

Adela

6  Thank Aleda81

Thank you so much, Adela, for your positive feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stays in Prado del Rey and that you evidently learned to speak Spanish very well. We hope to see you again soon. You are always welcome!