“La Terteria Azul” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Terteria Azul - CLOSED

La Terteria Azul
Cuisines: Italian
Description: It's the other, and far better, bar/restaurant in the square, La Plaza, in Grazalema. I promised the owner, Claudio, to write a review and have already submitted this once but had no reply from Trip Advisor.
Conwy, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“La Terteria Azul”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

A lovely café bar on the square run by Claudio, from Milan, and a charming Japanese girl. The menu is limited but everything cooked on the premises and every effort was made to adapt dishes for me- I'm vegetarian. The food was simple but very good and we thoroughly enjoyed every meal/snack/drink we had there. An excellent recommendation from Andres and Ana at 'La Mejorana'. Claudio even politely corrected my limited Italian! I will try to improve it by next year when we plan a return visit.

• Visited July 2012