506 On The River Inn
$209
$179
Braeside Lodging(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
$118
The Charleston House(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
$160
$169
$189
The Shire Woodstock(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
$149
$247
$209
Official Site
Woodstock Inn and Resort(Woodstock)
$319
$191
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $303/night.

Sleep Woodstock Motel(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
$118
$110
$135
All reviewsplay roomrestoration hardwarethe penthousepool tableindoor poolupstairs librarybistro barcountry breakfastgame roomsfire pitrocking chairsair hockeyexercise roomhot tubcomplimentary breakfastgreat poolboutique hotel
Reviewed January 12, 2015

Stayed over Christmas break with family of four for ski trip. Highly recommend. The Inn has a wonderful set up with the downstairs breakfast / bar / lounge area, a game room for the kids, and another 2nd floor large common area with pool table, game table, and a ton of seating to relax. Never felt cramped while here like you can in a bed & breakfast. The complementary breakfast is great with plenty of choices. Our room was ver comfortable. New, clean, and roomy for four. Approx 30 min drive to Killington or Okemo. We will be back again!

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Mark R
Reviewed January 8, 2015 via mobile

My husband Jere and I used to work here. The place is immaculate and well worth the money. Food is excellent, new chef has great desires to bring in and import new ideas. The dining room is beautifully decorated and is very welcoming.
It was brought to my attention that I had written a bad review on this place. Very untrue. The family who owns this is very kind to the guests and the staff. Katie to me is the hub of the Inn. She is very friendly and kind to all the guests helping them in anyway she can. Jay goes out of his way for them as well. The staff here is about as good as it gets. In no way would I try to make it so it was less of a place. Yes I left unhappy, but not because of the staff, or the owners. Toni, one of the owners is the nicest person ever. As is both his daughters. Arron is a businessman as he should be, this is their livelihood.
So I just want it to be known that I did not write any bad reviews. It has great potential. I believe it will go far and wish them all well in the future. Rooms are spacious and very, very clean. Staff is friendly and will accommodate as many needs as they can of any guests. Price is right, they have dog rooms and free breakfast. Eat and be merry

Stayed: October 2014
Reviewed January 8, 2015

506 has a fantastic open room for dining. We couldn't have chosen a better location for our New Year's Dinner. We lingered in very comfortable high back chairs and enjoyed the festive holiday decor, and absolutely delicious food! I am sure over time the service and little details will only improve. We look forward to returning and staying at the inn!.

Stayed: December 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Conlon10
Reviewed January 4, 2015

If you're not in the mood to splurge on The Woodstock Inn, just a short distance out of the village is this elegant and reasonably priced property built on the foundation of an old roadside motel. A couple who manages a safari hotel in Africa had family ties in the area, so took on this audacious project less than a year ago. They have figured a lot of things out: great game room (with Pong!), bistro, bar, and sitting area + library with billiards table, all comfortably appointed in Ralph Lauren style featuring lots of plump leather sofas and couches; handy self-service luggage carts; fantastic country breakfast included. They hadn't quite finished the indoor pool as of 1/1/15, but when that opens this place will be fully family friendly. Killington, Pico, Quechee, Suicide Six convenient, as is Marsh Billings, VINs, and Simon Pearce. The food in the restaurant beats anything in town; tater tot cakes, deviled eggs, the burger, and Long Trail on tap. The Ottaquechee River flows past in the back, as adirondack chairs stand sentinel.

Room Tip: The duplex suites are well worth it for say a family of four.
  • Stayed: December 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Anthony F
Reviewed January 1, 2015

506 On The River was a gift to my husband and I. We stayed the weekend before Christmas and it was a most peaceful relaxing evening during the rush of the holidays.
The Inn was beautifully decorated for the holidays, but even if the holiday decorations weren't there it was all very beautiful. The Inn is beautifully decorated in shades of brown and cream with antiques and it made the Inn feels calm and peaceful. The common area with a Pub and restaurant were lovely and the food was fantastic. ( I had perfectly prepared scallops) They served a buffet breakfast that was also very nice with delicious hot and cold homemade food options. We sat by the windows and looked out over the snow covered lawn down to the river.
Our room was beautiful with a porch that also looked out over the lawn and river. Comfy bed, comfortable sitting areas and a large, clean beautiful bathroom made it hard to leave the room. But we did, to go play video games in the game room downstairs and then to play pool upstairs.
I actually can't say enough about how much we enjoyed our visit. The staff was kind and friendly and made sure we were comfortable and happy.
We will definitely return in another season although winter and Christmas was beautiful. I highly recommend if you are in the Woodstock Vermont area, this is THE place to stay.

Room Tip: All rooms appear to have views facing the river, which was beautiful
  • Stayed: December 2014, traveled as a couple