“Great Value”

Southborough, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

We ate off the regular menu. Great value and delicious food. Love the atmosphere and this restaurant's noise volume was low even though there were lots of people. Really enjoyed.

Visited July 2014

Venice, California
“Old school restaurant with some good choices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

I've eaten here twice when I've been in Vermont on vacation. The restaurant is popular and packed (you'll need a reservation). The food is a bit of a mixed bag. We had the ribs which were amazingly good with a fabulous vinegar-based BBQ sauce. But my glass of wine was very mediocre (the wine list wasn't very exciting). So I would order carefully - I can heartily recommend the ribs -- but it is a fun social evening out.

• Visited August 2014
South Salem, New York
“Excellent in town dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

This was a wonderful spot for a romantic dinner. Awesome prix-fix menu, but also offers bistro dining options. All of the food was delicious!

Visited July 2014
Loveland, Colorado
“Really good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on a recommendation from the bed-and-breakfast owner. My wife had the swordfish which they did gluten-free style. She really liked it. I had the lamb Wellington but they call it something else. That's a pretty amazing dish. We both had the three-course meal. My wife had a gorgeous tomato and cheese appetizer. I had the pate appetizer which was really good. Of course for dessert we had the cream Brulé. Just deserve to be the best restaurant in the town go eat there.

“Phenomenal!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

This place is a must go to! We were told to ho here by the breakfast chef at on the river inn!! Will definitely go here again. The food was sooooo goooooodddd!!!

• Visited July 2014

Been to The Prince and the Pauper? Share your experiences!